Husqvarna 525RJD

Husqvarna 525RJD

See the Best Petrol Whipper Snippers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Grass Type
    • Short grass (1)
    • Thick, heavy grass or weeds (1)
  • Product is used:
    • Weekly (1)
  • Safety

David S.

David S.Darwin, NT

Poweful unit, spins anti clockwise

For me I would suggest this brand is for left handed users as it spins counter clockwise. I have a large residential block with rocky edges. I have used 3 other brands and this machine caters to my needs better than the others- it also costs a significant amount more than any trimmer I have used and has a 1hp engine so that may be why. If I were able to choose again I would definitely get a dofferent unit that spins to the right.

Purchased in November 2019 for $650.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used: Weekly
Grass Type Short grass and Thick, heavy grass or weeds

Lincoln

Lincoln

Couldn't be any happier

Got the husqvarna 525 RJD last week and since then i have whipper snipped my small city yard and then also took it out to the job site in central queensland, the grass on all three job sites has been 1200mm high guinea grass i didn't even need change it over to the blade used it for a solid 6 hours. Work mates stood in amazement as to what this great little machine could do!

Haven't gotten any of the attachments as of yet but will update when i start to get them
Very happy with machine so far.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Wigg

WiggOlinda

What a great trimmer

Only had it one week, been in business 35 years, must say this is the most powerful most comfortable and light weight machine I have ever purchased, no regrets at all and I have tried them all, ripper. Went back and bought the leaf blower as well also very impressed with its power etc.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Professional Lawn care Love it!

I run my own business, i have had all the top brand trimmers and rely heavily on them. Out of all my trimmers my 525RJD is by far my favorite, Its light, always starts well, and doesnt mind being revved hard for long periods. I most commonly use it to edge with string, but find myself using it regularly on steep large sections as my big brushcutter is a little too heavy for these steeper hills. After two years of owning this product it hasn't missed a beat and i highly recommend it to anyone that owns a business that wants a general light trimmer.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Tim S

Tim SQld, 4865

Good brush cutter with options like pole saw etc

NNairCountry NSW

excellent brush cutter

NNair

sorry about the spelling did review on tablet. Second snip worked excellent no line break this time and still did stuff i wouldnt normally do. Also used the edger again still worked great. If not for price and alloy head would now give 5/5