Husqvarna 570 AutoTune

See the Best Petrol Chainsaws in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great saw for serious work

Bought to saw to remove a massive dead gum tree on my property. Turned a potentially hard job into an easy one. Plenty of power, easy to start and ultra reliable. Cut heaps of timber. Firewood forever

Purchased in January 2019 for $1,400.00.

Safety

Lucky choice

I bought my 570 new had great service and since purchase have met and go out cutting wood with 3 other guys that all run sthills of a similar size saw as my husky. In all honesty my husky craps all over the other guys sthills on the same wood. I love my husky and wouldn't hesitate to buy another I've not had 1 problem with my saw and I give her a bit of a hard time. Absolutely wrapped I chose a husky over a still as I was humming and harring on which one to get. However it would be good to have the sthill fuel/oil caps as they are a lot more user friendly in my opinion. ( A small sacrifice for a more powerfull saw ) highly recommend the husqvarna 570 for decent firewood collection.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Great Saw!!!

Really happy with the saw. I'm running a 24" bar, no problems with power. Into it's 3rd season cutting Jarrah, with nothing more than a brush of the air filter. It's perfect for firewood collecting, can handle the bigger trees that others leave. The husqvarna file guide is also a great product, super easy to use with great results!!

Date PurchasedJul 2015

This is a "top end saw" that will outlast all the cheapies from hardware outlets many times over. So impressed I went out and bought its big brother 495XP (WOW what a saw)
Professional Quality, Well thoughtout design, and durable

Like all Husqvarna saws, this is a quality product. The new X-TORQ engine delivers heaps of power and is quite effectient. For a saw this size, I wasn't disapponited with it's performance. Comfortable to use, their anti vibration design appears to work well with minimum arm and shoulder fatigue for 4 hours continous work. It was a bit cantankerous trying to get it started after running the tank dry, because using the decompression button seemed to cause the carburettor to flood before it even looked like firing. But not using the decompression button from then, I had no further starting issues. Love the saw, best one I have used todate.
Plenty of grunt
Flooded the carburettor easily

Good

Excellent saw, will run all day with no fuss. Air clener element appears to stay clean for a long time, great on fuel. I only run Hsqvarna oil at 33 : 1 ratio as per the manual (engines larger than 60cc).
Low vibration, good ergonomics, good fuel economy, pulls a 20" bar easily in eucalypt.
Appears to clog slightly when ripping, could use longer "dogs" to keep the power head slightly further back from the log