Husqvarna LC 19

• Fuel Efficiency
Charlie

CharlieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Dont buy it

Hi everyone. I bought this based on name of Husqvarna after my $200 sanli mower eventually gave up. The mower is seriously under powered for my block which is slightly hilly. I end up pushing it still up the inclines. Set the cutting deck lower than 3 and the mower bogs down on basically thin couch grass. The rear wheel has now seized up and will not rotate for the second time. I will again take it back to the dealer. Mower only 14 months old. Last time the dealer said the bearings were full of dirt due to lack of rain etc. Having always mowed my own lawn for 40 years this has never happened before. Don't waste your money on this junk.

Purchased in October 2018 for A$739.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Wet / Damp Grass Performance
Fuel Efficiency
Product is used Occasionally

Great all round mower

Good mower cuts wet grass pretty good and mines thick and soaked all winter still gets it done great in summer feels tough and good warranty very impressed well done husky

Purchased in December 2018 at Mower mega store west Gosford for A$560.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Wet / Damp Grass Performance
Fuel Efficiency
Product is used Occasionally

Rodney H.asked

LC 19AP

Hello I've just used my new husqvarna lc19ap in moist grass and it clogs up underneath in the high grass setting what would be wrong please

king b.

Honestly mate most mowers do these days I usually wait a day or so for it to dry out or I mow twice high then low but most of the time I just change the catcher more often hope it helps mate

Rodney H.

Do u think I've been sucked in to buying a dud

Mac

Macasked

LC 19

Why doesnt my grass carcher fit on my new huskvarna lc 19 mower? Any ideas?

Angie
Angie

it's a but tricky but just keep jiggling it, you will eventually get it in!

Gazza

Before start .First make sure that flap and internal frame on mower are clean and free of built up grass clippings.
Second the spring loaded catch and guides needs to be clear of debris and not bent.- Clean with engine cleaner and lubricate with wd 40 in around spring and handle.
Open catcher lid fully insert catcher making sure it seats properly in cavity on rear axle. Close lid allowing spring loaded handle to lock.

Gazzaasked

LC 19A

Is there a replacement to the mulching disc?
Its a pain in the ......
I have an early model electrolux made by husky which doesnt make cow pies on damp grass.

Nick E
Nick E

Not sure, all I got with mine was the mulch plastic insert which goes in the grass shoot on the back and the catcher. To be honest I don't mulch as my grass is super thick and I hate the kids dragging grass in all the time!

Alf
Alf

Think that the mulching plug is the only thing that makes it a "mulching" mower. (Mine' s a LC19)
My plug came loose and was chewed up by the blades and was just replaced with a view of increasing it's trade in value.