Husqvarna LC 19

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Wet / Damp Grass Performance
  • Fuel Efficiency

Plastic catcher is junk.... weak... disappointed!!

The mower seems fine so far but the plastic catcher is poorly made too thin on the sides and they split, weak and can not hold much grass clippings coz of the weakness!! Very disappointed!!

Purchased in September 2020 for A$649.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Wet / Damp Grass Performance
Fuel Efficiency
Product is used Weekly
Ross k

Ross kCentral Queensland, QLD

Self propelled function is fast.

One of the fastest self propelled single speed mowers available other brands seem too slow. Clutch engagement is super smooth. Height adjustment is one of the best Ive seen. Powerful motor, but seems louder than other similar Briggs and stratton. Easy to manoeuvre. I moved throttle to right handle or it would rub against pailing fences, easily done. Mulches dry grass well. Catcher is somewhat different to other brands. Starts first pull but needs a good yank. Cant see why others have had troubles with theirs. Recommend this mower if your looking for a speedy self propelled function.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$800.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Wet / Damp Grass Performance
Fuel Efficiency
Product is used Weekly

Rodney H.asked

LC 19AP

Hello I've just used my new husqvarna lc19ap in moist grass and it clogs up underneath in the high grass setting what would be wrong please

king b.
king b.

Honestly mate most mowers do these days I usually wait a day or so for it to dry out or I mow twice high then low but most of the time I just change the catcher more often hope it helps mate

Rodney H.

Do u think I've been sucked in to buying a dud

Mac

Macasked

LC 19

Why doesnt my grass carcher fit on my new huskvarna lc 19 mower? Any ideas?

Angie
Angie

it's a but tricky but just keep jiggling it, you will eventually get it in!

Gazza

Before start .First make sure that flap and internal frame on mower are clean and free of built up grass clippings.
Second the spring loaded catch and guides needs to be clear of debris and not bent.- Clean with engine cleaner and lubricate with wd 40 in around spring and handle.
Open catcher lid fully insert catcher making sure it seats properly in cavity on rear axle. Close lid allowing spring loaded handle to lock.

Gazzaasked

LC 19A

Is there a replacement to the mulching disc?
Its a pain in the ......
I have an early model electrolux made by husky which doesnt make cow pies on damp grass.

Nick E
Nick E

Not sure, all I got with mine was the mulch plastic insert which goes in the grass shoot on the back and the catcher. To be honest I don't mulch as my grass is super thick and I hate the kids dragging grass in all the time!

Alf
Alf

Think that the mulching plug is the only thing that makes it a "mulching" mower. (Mine' s a LC19)
My plug came loose and was chewed up by the blades and was just replaced with a view of increasing it's trade in value.