Husqvarna LC18

• Safety
  • Wet / Damp Grass Performance
  • Fuel Efficiency

DaveSouthern and Hills, SA

Not up to the job unless the lawn doesn't need mowing anyway!

The mower seems well made. It's light and easy to maneuver, starts easily and the small catcher is easy to use and works well. However, it is simply lacking the power to cut grass that is over a few inches high without pushing very slowly, which makes progress very slow and frustrating. Valve cearances, air filter, spark plug and carby are all checked and found OK, the mower is simply gutless and I regret buying it.

Purchased in April 2017 for A$400.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Wet / Damp Grass Performance
Fuel Efficiency
Product is used Occasionally

Rodney H.

Rodney H.asked

I'm not satisfied with the lc19ap husqvarna lawnmower after 3 days what can I do please

Dave

Why are you not satisfied Rodney? I have issues with a simple lack of power after using other mowers over many years. This is dissapointing given that this isn't a cheap mower. It was checked out thoroughly and seems all ok, nothing obvious wrong with it...

Bruceasked

Mower is very hard to start, think it maybe spark plug but how do you get it out. Taken it into dealer three times. Starts well after they play with it but a week later hopeless. What can I do to improve starting?

Hi there Bruce

Mate - Starting has never been an issue for me, so I am unsure how to answer your question. Is the place you brought the Mower from a Licensed Dealer ? The Dealer in Petrie here is very good on the northside. Perhaps a phone call to them would help.

Just one thing, there is the little pump under the housing, do you do that around 5 times before starting ?

Bruce

Thanks for the suggestion appreciated.

Bazzaasked

How do I remove the blades?

JandD
JandD

I get mower shop to do that tipping a mower on it's side to replace blades in not recommended.

Bazza

Thank you for the reason you gave. That was a good one! But my concern is that I don't seem to be able to get the bolts to release with reasonable force and am frightened to break something.!
Barry.