Husqvarna LC18

Husqvarna LC18 (page 3 of 3)

MPN: 967604801

• Safety
  • Wet / Damp Grass Performance
  • Fuel Efficiency

Excellent Lawn Mover

After getting tired of waiting for some one to come and do the lawns, i decided to get one after doing some research i zeroed on the Honda and the Hasqvarna. After looking at both the models and comparing prices and warranties i zeroed on the Hasqvarna, and to be honest the LC 18 that was recommended to me is just a little ripper, It cuts and mulches absolutely fine and it starts easily. I would recommend this product to domestic users who just wants an excellent lawn mover.For any one just starting to do their own lawns this would be an absolute delight.

husqvarna lc18 What a little ripper

My past mower was a mtd .I have been on the look out for a upgrade for a while and finally purchased the lc18 with mulching with it.So easy to use and push smooth quite and leaves the lawn looking like a little MCG.And the easy start what can I say I love it.Great vaule for money. There a truck load of rubbish out there thanks Husqvarna

The Woz ReviewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Husqvarna Lc-18 Lawn Mower - Mcdonald Murphy Great Service Great Mower

Excellent all round lawn mower, if you are looking for a great mower , don't go past one of these the quality is excellent. smooth rolling , easy start and a mulching attachment that works like a dream.
McDonald Murphy , customer service was second to none, the staff couldn't do enough to assist in providing information and support.
Easy Start The quality is in the details solid construction and plenty of power

Petrol Lawn Mowers

Find out how Husqvarna LC18 compares to other Petrol Lawn Mowers

NNairCountry NSW

great mower and mulch

NNair

Still working fine, bit rattly

Mattn SherAU

Great for a domestic mower

Mike
Mike

I have this model just be mindful that the catcher cracks easily if you mow over a few sticks or worse any stones just be aware the area by lower rear handle is first area to crack and split unless you rivet tin plate inside catcher-problem solved

NNair

I'm thinking of getting this mower but catcher seems flimsy? Where would you rivet t tin plate any photos possible? Thanks how long have you had this for and any other problems, some suggest the height is too coarse?

Mattn Sher

I use this mower as mulcher, to keep nutrients in the lawn, so can't comment on catcher. Sorry.

Rodney H.

Rodney H.asked

I'm not satisfied with the lc19ap husqvarna lawnmower after 3 days what can I do please

Dave

Why are you not satisfied Rodney? I have issues with a simple lack of power after using other mowers over many years. This is dissapointing given that this isn't a cheap mower. It was checked out thoroughly and seems all ok, nothing obvious wrong with it...

Bruceasked

Mower is very hard to start, think it maybe spark plug but how do you get it out. Taken it into dealer three times. Starts well after they play with it but a week later hopeless. What can I do to improve starting?

Hi there Bruce

Mate - Starting has never been an issue for me, so I am unsure how to answer your question. Is the place you brought the Mower from a Licensed Dealer ? The Dealer in Petrie here is very good on the northside. Perhaps a phone call to them would help.

Just one thing, there is the little pump under the housing, do you do that around 5 times before starting ?

Bruce

Thanks for the suggestion appreciated.

Bazzaasked

How do I remove the blades?

JandD
JandD

I get mower shop to do that tipping a mower on it's side to replace blades in not recommended.

Bazza

Thank you for the reason you gave. That was a good one! But my concern is that I don't seem to be able to get the bolts to release with reasonable force and am frightened to break something.!
Barry.