Husqvarna PZ Series

Husqvarna PZ Series Questions & Answers

P-ZT54, PZ 29, PZ 34, etc...

2 questions from our users

BigKev

BigKevasked

PZ Series

There is no temperature gauge on the PZ32 so I'm not sure if I am having over heating problems. After 2 or more hours of constant use the motor will not restart if I manually switch it off. I am left with no choice but to leave the machine for a coupe of hours to completely cool down before attempting re-start. The mower centre where I purchased it have not much idea on servicing and repairing this level of machine, does anyone else have similar trouble?

PEACEFUL

If it is the Kawasaki v-twin air cooled engine then very unlikely to be overheating unless completely clogged with grass or wrong oil in the engine (should be 10w30). More likely a fuel system issue.

Dale L.
Dale L.

Mine mz61 would not start after mowing for awhile turned out it was a bad ignition switch it got worse over time

Dan Sargnt

Dan Sargntasked

PZ Series

I just purchased on Feburary 27, 2015 a new R24219 Husqvarna 0 turn mower from a local dealer, my question is am I able to get the $400 rebate, and how would i get it?

PEACEFUL

Ask the dealer where you bought the machine! I'm not aware of any rebate on mowers. Cheers