Husqvarna PZ Series

P-ZT54, PZ 29, PZ 34, etc...
See the Best Ride-On Mowers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Husqvarna

3.0
    PEACEFULGreat Southern, WA

Husqvarna PZ34

We've had a Husqvarna PZ34 witha 72 inch cutting deck for 12 months and clocked up 285 hours. No issues whatsoever with the machine (haven't even changed a cutter belt). The compactness of the machine means we can access tight areas and the speed improves our productivity. 5-years commercial warranty is a big plus.
    Compact, well built, Kawasaki engine

BigKev
    BigKevasked
    PZ Series

There is no temperature gauge on the PZ32 so I'm not sure if I am having over heating problems. After 2 or more hours of constant use the motor will not restart if I manually switch it off. I am left with no choice but to leave the machine for a coupe of hours to completely cool down before attempting re-start. The mower centre where I purchased it have not much idea on servicing and repairing this level of machine, does anyone else have similar trouble?

PEACEFUL

If it is the Kawasaki v-twin air cooled engine then very unlikely to be overheating unless completely clogged with grass or wrong oil in the engine (should be 10w30). More likely a fuel system issue.

Dale L.
    Dale L.

Mine mz61 would not start after mowing for awhile turned out it was a bad ignition switch it got worse over time

Dan Sargnt
    Dan Sargntasked
    PZ Series

I just purchased on Feburary 27, 2015 a new R24219 Husqvarna 0 turn mower from a local dealer, my question is am I able to get the $400 rebate, and how would i get it?

PEACEFUL

Ask the dealer where you bought the machine! I'm not aware of any rebate on mowers. Cheers

Get an answer from our members and Husqvarna representatives

Compare all 5 Husqvarna PZ Series

Husqvarna PZ 29D

Husqvarna PZ 29D

CategoryRide-On MowersRide-On MowersRide-On MowersRide-On Mowers
    Price (RRP) $12,999.00$15,199.00
    Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
    Release dateMar 2011Mar 2011