Husqvarna SMR 511

Husqvarna SMR 511

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Super Motard Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Husky 511 SMR vrs Suzuki 400 SM

My son recently bought a brand new 2012 suzi 400 SM. I think it is a great bike. I am currently running in a brand new Husky 511 SMR The Husky is a purpose built Super Moto Track bike that can be riden on the road. Husky weighs 110kgs and Suzi weighs 140kgs. This relates to the husky feeling absolutely sure footed when changing directions and doing tight fast turns. I have a history of riding sports tourers and 500 singles. I have competed in Street Drag meets on an 1100 Honda. Done some circuit racing and some speedway solo racing. Ridden 500cc single thumpers and I think the Husky 511 is some of the best riding fun you can possibly have on an immensely capable machine built for street blasting. I'll party party while they try to catch me.