Husqvarna TE 300

Husqvarna TE 300

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Enduro Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Moreno

Moreno

Goes Like A Rocket

I have owned my 2015 Husqvarna TE300 for almost a year now. It's my first 2 stroke. I love it. I have ridden bikes all my life. I am now 48 years old. I swapped to this bike for a few reasons. 1st was it's low weight. Very easy to lift it when needed, even on a hill with the bars down hill. 2nd was the low down torque for getting up those big hills wet or dry. 3rd was the electric starter. Just great. 4th I think it's great that the power valve spring is so easy to change to suit my ability or lack of. The only thing I have done was having the front springs set up for my weight 80kg. I found them a little harsh for my type of ridding. I do find I have to recharge the battery if I don't use the bike after a month or so.