Husqvarna Viking H|Class 100Q

Husqvarna Viking H|Class 100Q

See the Best Sewing Machines & Overlockers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Eryn

Eryn

Very disappointed.

Stops feeding fabric through for no reason. Restart the machine and it works again.
Reverse button sometimes doesn't work. Restart the machine and it works again.
Will not work at all when sewing up pillows....the stuffing seems to upset it.
Also extremely slow. If you are used to sewing quickly then stay away from this one.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

mary.r

mary.rMaryborough

still getting used to it.

I Can't use the one step buttonhole. I have done everything it said in the book and unable to use it properly. It stays in one spot and the sewing down the side is uneven and looks awful and jams the bobbin where I have to pull it all apart.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Having trouble

I'm having a lot of trouble with the needle threader. I previously had a Brother and have starting using it again because I'm having so much trouble with this machine. The tension seems to always need adjusting, the pattern selection buttons aren't accurate. I do love the button start/stop but wish I had never invested in this machine.
I like the start/stop button.
Needle threader is difficult if not impossible to use.

sue che

sue cheQueensland, Australia

Good machine

I am a beginner in the sewing world, and this is my second sewing machine. It's quiet, smoothly machine which comparing to Elna 1000 sewing machine. I got this in Spotlight with 50 % off (RPP. $600). I love love love it. Speed control will bring the best result for quilting and cloth making. Also the sound is quiet and I won't wake up my sleeping husband and kid. It comes with hard cover for people take it to the class easily. I am very happy for the price. Also the machine is made in China.
quiet, light weight, hard cover,
got it today, so I have no idea about the cons.