4.3

Hx hoverboard phantom 2

The board is great my son loves it, could have a bit more info on delivery times or possible delivery delays before buying the product. Customer support was very helpful

Purchased in January 2021 for $528.00.

Bradstone

BradstoneBrisbane

Razor Hovertrax 2.0

carlee

carleeasked

Phantom Hoverboard

What is the maximum recomended weight for this product please (10inch)

Hello Carlee
Alex from HoverX International Team here
According to the manual, the minimum weight limit is 20kg and the maximum weight limit is 120kg.
If there is anything else I can assist you with, just let me know :)
Best
Alex

Lorraine E

Lorraine Easked

Hello

I purchases a 2 hover boards a couple of Christmas's ago for my daughters they still ride them regularly and we are very happy with the product. A friend had a tumble off the board which has cracked the top plastic cover. It is a 10 inch HX Hoverboard in Blue the older style I think? Can we order parts for this and is it hard to fit? Also do you have instructions of how to turn off the overspend alerts one of the boards constantly repeats this which is very annoying for us parents lol! Also one of the broads seems much more touchy than the other and often starts shaking and trows the rider off is this normal of is there a reset adjustment that can be done to stop this?

I look forward to hearing from the team soon I am located in Brisbane.

My neighbour’s daughter now wants one for Christmas are there any special deals coming up for pre-Christmas orders this will be the 3rd one I would have purchased.

Kind Regards

Lorraine Eggers
[contact details removed]

Athena Solutions Pty LtdHX

Hello Lorraine, thank you for your message. Please contact our technical team directly using this link http://www.h-x.international/warranty/ and they will be able to personally assist you. We hope this helps :)

Tham N

Tham Nasked

Phantom Hoverboard

Have you've got 10" and how much are they?

Nich
Nich

Yes phantom 10”
$549

Lee
Lee

No I never received the 10” only the standard 6.5 inch. They said it was nothing they could do to get me what I ordered. I feel like it was just a bait and switch tactic.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdHX

Hi Tham, the 10" hoverboard is sold out as we had limited stock, and we are not sure when the new stock will be arriving, but we will note it on the website as soon as we know. However, we do have the Hoverboard Urban HX (https://hoverx.com/hx-urban), which is our best seller. We may discontinue the 10” model due to limited demands.

Any other questions Tham? My direct email is francois@froothie.com.au, the office phone number is 1300 309 900, any questions please just call or email us (or FB us, IG, Live chat… you can even mail us! We’re here to help :-) )

Francois

See all HX Phantom Hoverboard questions

Get an answer from our members and HX representatives

Compare both HX Phantom Hoverboard