4.3

QuentinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hours of fun

We purchased the HX hoverboard for our 10yr old son and he loves it! The battery life is fabulous (compared to on that our friend has). We are really pleased with the product and love that it gets our son outside and arrive!

Purchased in November 2020 for $600.00.

Thanks Alex. Will do!!

great product

I have had mine for a year now and never bought a case, now I am, thank you for making this product. I use my hoverboard most days to feed the chooks and it has been great.

My son absolutely loves his new Hoverboard.

NichSydney

Excellent Customer Service

KatyK

KatyKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Endless fun and very safe

We have owned our hover board for six months and it’s still a firm favourite with my 11 year old son. It’s well made and with a speed setting also very safe. He loves riding it both off road and on foot paths and we even used it to cover distances trick or treating. The blue tooth speakers are fun; I’m just not a fan of the loud American accent when he goes over the speed setting. I highly recommend this if you are looking for a long lasting and unusual gift for your child.

Fantastic! Hours of entertainment for my boys.

After all the negative press about hoverboards I was wary when I purchased the HoverX.
It has been wonderful, and all my reservations disappeared rapidly, my son has used it so much, great value for money, looks great and he can listen to music at the same time! Get one for Christmas!!

Danette

DanetteSydney, NSW

Life Saver!

I bought this because I really wanted it before they you know disappear for good. Since being injured and all it has really helped me to get around the house a lot and it's a big place. It also helps me use my legs especially when one of my ankles has a torn ligament. Sometimes it's painful but I'd rather ride around on one of these bad boys then limp or crutch to my destination. I really love the HX Phantom Hoverboard to a point where I actually recommended it to friends and family by showing them my hoverboard and they actually want one

Tara

Tara

Fantastic Quality

We have had this hoverboard for 10 months and it is a fantastic product. It has great battery life and is very quiet and easy to use. I would definitely recommend this hoverboard.

Fantastic product

Very impressed with the quality and build. Smooth ride, quiet, effortless, long lasting battery and quick charge. Strong and sturdy & great aesthetically also.
Very happy all round. Highly recommend.

Awesome product

We chose this one for my son as it has larger wheels and can go inside and out! Awesome product, my son is the envy of all his mates!! Heaps of people have asked where we got it from. Worth the $$

Big Kids and little kids love it!!!!

Very sturdy, fantastic for all ages. Charges quickly and after sales support was amazing. Once you get the hang of it is a fantastic fun alternative to skateboard/bike. Love it!!!!

Rod

RodGold Coast

Quality product, feels top of the line

Purchased for my 12 year old daughter and very happy with it. Seems great quality and looks great. No problem with ordering, arrived fast, everything great. Very glad we did the research and bought this board over others as it seems everything we hoped it would be. Only minor criticism is the very loud voice that states the board is looking for a Bluetooth connection every time it is turned on - can't find any way yet to turn it down!

Xmas Cheer

i am going to have one very excited 10 year old this christmas. Service and communication was great. We live far North Qld and delivery of goods can sometimes be difficult but not with these guys. Had no problems and delivered quickly. Very professional..thanks guys !!

HX Hoverboard

Found HX online as we wanted a local reseller in case of support, my 12yr old son was purchasing with his own money. We purchased the board really a bit unsure of what we were getting but have been nothing but amazed!! From the initial communication to the delivery time and finally the board itself, everything has been to the highest quality. Could not reccomend this higher, being a sceptic who thought that this fad would pass I now want one for myself...

Renee

ReneeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome hoverboard

Thank you so much for your extremely great customer service. Your hoverboards have made 2 of our children’s birthdays awesome and we are so happy with the quality of the 10 inch hoverboard that we are going to purchase another one in the coming month for our youngest boys birthday as that’s all he wants! Your company have always delivered and we have received the boards within a day or so. Thank you so much. Anyone wanting to buy one we fully recommend you buy one of these very high quality!

Joc

JocVictoria, 3585

hoverboard 10inch

Superfast Delivery. Excellent hover board the workman ship on this board is above and beyond I'm so glad I bought this. I ordered the 6.5inch and they had run out of stock so they rang me and updated me to the 10inch model for no extra charge I was very happy. It was delivered in 3 days and I live in the country. couldn't be happier. thank you its been a pleasure.

Awesome product, super fast delivery & amazing customer service!

After being indecisive about purchasing a board for my youngest. I placed my order at short notice 1.5 prior to her 10th Birthday. I contacted customer service to inquire about delivery timing (2-3 days) and if it was possible for the board to arrive sooner. I was told that they would do their best to get it to me & that they did! The board is high quality, delivery was super quick & to top it of arrived on my daughters Birthday! I have one very happy 10 yr old - thank you so much!!!

Bella G.

Bella G.Sydney

Mum of 3

As a mum of three teenagers I've been searching for a while to see which hoverboards I should buy for them. Price, safety, and of course the way a hoverboard looks, as it has to be cool for teenagers, are important.
After a long time I discovered the hx hoverboard. It has been a worthwhile investement.
I can certainly recommend it to everyone looking for an awesome safe hoverboard.

Best Christmas Present ever

My daughter is 12 and loves her hx hover board .The blue tooth and quality it is great and could not of been more happy with the customer service.Thank you so much.

October 27th 2017 Update: Best Christmas Present ever

I brought the Hoverboard last year for my daughter for a Christmas gift and she still rides it most days. I received greater customer service along with a quality product. Thank again.

Fun fun fun

I bought this for my son for his 11th birthday and I haven't been able to get off it since :) I'm going to need to order another one love it!

carlee

carleeasked

Phantom Hoverboard

What is the maximum recomended weight for this product please (10inch)

Hello Carlee
Alex from HoverX International Team here
According to the manual, the minimum weight limit is 20kg and the maximum weight limit is 120kg.
If there is anything else I can assist you with, just let me know :)
Best
Alex

Lorraine E

Lorraine Easked

Hello

I purchases a 2 hover boards a couple of Christmas's ago for my daughters they still ride them regularly and we are very happy with the product. A friend had a tumble off the board which has cracked the top plastic cover. It is a 10 inch HX Hoverboard in Blue the older style I think? Can we order parts for this and is it hard to fit? Also do you have instructions of how to turn off the overspend alerts one of the boards constantly repeats this which is very annoying for us parents lol! Also one of the broads seems much more touchy than the other and often starts shaking and trows the rider off is this normal of is there a reset adjustment that can be done to stop this?

I look forward to hearing from the team soon I am located in Brisbane.

My neighbour’s daughter now wants one for Christmas are there any special deals coming up for pre-Christmas orders this will be the 3rd one I would have purchased.

Kind Regards

Lorraine Eggers
[contact details removed]

Athena Solutions Pty LtdHX

Hello Lorraine, thank you for your message. Please contact our technical team directly using this link http://www.h-x.international/warranty/ and they will be able to personally assist you. We hope this helps :)

Tham N

Tham Nasked

Phantom Hoverboard

Have you've got 10" and how much are they?

Yes phantom 10”
$549

Lee
Lee

No I never received the 10” only the standard 6.5 inch. They said it was nothing they could do to get me what I ordered. I feel like it was just a bait and switch tactic.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdHX

Hi Tham, the 10" hoverboard is sold out as we had limited stock, and we are not sure when the new stock will be arriving, but we will note it on the website as soon as we know. However, we do have the Hoverboard Urban HX (https://hoverx.com/hx-urban), which is our best seller. We may discontinue the 10” model due to limited demands.

Any other questions Tham? My direct email is francois@froothie.com.au, the office phone number is 1300 309 900, any questions please just call or email us (or FB us, IG, Live chat… you can even mail us! We’re here to help :-) )

Francois

See all HX Phantom Hoverboard questions

Get an answer from our members and HX representatives

Compare both HX Phantom Hoverboard