HX Phantom Hoverboard

HX Phantom Hoverboard (page 2 of 2)

Hoverboard, Panzer

4.3

Xmas Cheer

i am going to have one very excited 10 year old this christmas. Service and communication was great. We live far North Qld and delivery of goods can sometimes be difficult but not with these guys. Had no problems and delivered quickly. Very professional..thanks guys !!

HX Hoverboard

Found HX online as we wanted a local reseller in case of support, my 12yr old son was purchasing with his own money. We purchased the board really a bit unsure of what we were getting but have been nothing but amazed!! From the initial communication to the delivery time and finally the board itself, everything has been to the highest quality. Could not reccomend this higher, being a sceptic who thought that this fad would pass I now want one for myself...

Renee

ReneeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome hoverboard

Thank you so much for your extremely great customer service. Your hoverboards have made 2 of our children’s birthdays awesome and we are so happy with the quality of the 10 inch hoverboard that we are going to purchase another one in the coming month for our youngest boys birthday as that’s all he wants! Your company have always delivered and we have received the boards within a day or so. Thank you so much. Anyone wanting to buy one we fully recommend you buy one of these very high quality!

Hoverboards

Find out how HX Phantom Hoverboard compares to other Hoverboards

Joc

JocVictoria, 3585

hoverboard 10inch

Superfast Delivery. Excellent hover board the workman ship on this board is above and beyond I'm so glad I bought this. I ordered the 6.5inch and they had run out of stock so they rang me and updated me to the 10inch model for no extra charge I was very happy. It was delivered in 3 days and I live in the country. couldn't be happier. thank you its been a pleasure.

Awesome product, super fast delivery & amazing customer service!

After being indecisive about purchasing a board for my youngest. I placed my order at short notice 1.5 prior to her 10th Birthday. I contacted customer service to inquire about delivery timing (2-3 days) and if it was possible for the board to arrive sooner. I was told that they would do their best to get it to me & that they did! The board is high quality, delivery was super quick & to top it of arrived on my daughters Birthday! I have one very happy 10 yr old - thank you so much!!!

Bella G.

Bella G.Sydney

Mum of 3

As a mum of three teenagers I've been searching for a while to see which hoverboards I should buy for them. Price, safety, and of course the way a hoverboard looks, as it has to be cool for teenagers, are important.
After a long time I discovered the hx hoverboard. It has been a worthwhile investement.
I can certainly recommend it to everyone looking for an awesome safe hoverboard.

Best Christmas Present ever

My daughter is 12 and loves her hx hover board .The blue tooth and quality it is great and could not of been more happy with the customer service.Thank you so much.

October 27th 2017 Update: Best Christmas Present ever

I brought the Hoverboard last year for my daughter for a Christmas gift and she still rides it most days. I received greater customer service along with a quality product. Thank again.

Fun fun fun

I bought this for my son for his 11th birthday and I haven't been able to get off it since :) I'm going to need to order another one love it!

Great fun

I have the Hoverboard HX 10" model and it is fantastic. It is rugged powerful and great fun to ride. I highly recommend this board to anyone considering buying a top quality board that is 100% reliable.

Hoverboards

Find out how HX Phantom Hoverboard compares to other Hoverboards

Great Value and Fun!

I bought this for my 11 year old for Christmas and was amazed at the quality, speed and ease of use when compared to other hoverboards I've seen. The joy on his face when he got on it and rode it nearly perfectly on his first try was worth it all. I would easily recommend this board to anyone with kids. The Bluetooth speakers are an added bonus giving you background music for your ride!

katec

katecOcean Grove

My boys are beyond excited about this Hoverboard

We bought this for our 9yr old son for his Birthday after saying no for at least 6 months but its actually really fabulous and they even ride it around in the house, never thought that would happen! Its easy to ride, plays music whilst riding and they can ride it on our grass too! Very happy

Great board!

Bought the HX Board for my son (14). I was impressed with the quality of the board. The board took one week to arrive, but well worth the wait. Quality is above any board I've seen. Will definitely purchase HX for my other boys.

Suntie

Suntie

The Hoverboard of all hoverboards

I bought this for my daughter for Xmas and the quality and features of the product are fantastic. My daughter loves being able to play her music through the board and the rise on it is very smooth. Would thoroughly recommend the HoverX board.

Jbabs

JbabsMelbourne

A perfect gift that provides loads a fun outdoors.

A perfect gift that encourages the kids to play outside and off any electronic devices with the adding bonus of a work out! The hover engages your core muscles whilst keeping your balance.

Jack.fasked

My hx hoverboard phantom 2 seems to always reset its lights to pink

Never mind it’s fine

carlee

carleeasked

Phantom Hoverboard

What is the maximum recomended weight for this product please (10inch)

HX
Athena Solutions Pty LtdHX

Hello Carlee
Alex from HoverX International Team here
According to the manual, the minimum weight limit is 20kg and the maximum weight limit is 120kg.
If there is anything else I can assist you with, just let me know :)
Best
Alex

Lorraine E

Lorraine Easked

Hello

I purchases a 2 hover boards a couple of Christmas's ago for my daughters they still ride them regularly and we are very happy with the product. A friend had a tumble off the board which has cracked the top plastic cover. It is a 10 inch HX Hoverboard in Blue the older style I think? Can we order parts for this and is it hard to fit? Also do you have instructions of how to turn off the overspend alerts one of the boards constantly repeats this which is very annoying for us parents lol! Also one of the broads seems much more touchy than the other and often starts shaking and trows the rider off is this normal of is there a reset adjustment that can be done to stop this?

I look forward to hearing from the team soon I am located in Brisbane.

My neighbour’s daughter now wants one for Christmas are there any special deals coming up for pre-Christmas orders this will be the 3rd one I would have purchased.

Kind Regards

Lorraine Eggers
[contact details removed]

HX
Athena Solutions Pty LtdHX

Hello Lorraine, thank you for your message. Please contact our technical team directly using this link http://www.h-x.international/warranty/ and they will be able to personally assist you. We hope this helps :)

See all HX Phantom Hoverboard questions

Get an answer from our members and HX representatives

HX Phantom Hoverboard