Hoverboard, Panzer

4.3

Hx hoverboard phantom 2

The board is great my son loves it, could have a bit more info on delivery times or possible delivery delays before buying the product. Customer support was very helpful

Purchased in January 2021 for $528.00.

Bradstone

Never mind it’s fine

carlee

carleeasked

Phantom Hoverboard

What is the maximum recomended weight for this product please (10inch)

Hello Carlee
Alex from HoverX International Team here
According to the manual, the minimum weight limit is 20kg and the maximum weight limit is 120kg.
If there is anything else I can assist you with, just let me know :)
Best
Alex

Lorraine E

Lorraine Easked

Hello

I purchases a 2 hover boards a couple of Christmas's ago for my daughters they still ride them regularly and we are very happy with the product. A friend had a tumble off the board which has cracked the top plastic cover. It is a 10 inch HX Hoverboard in Blue the older style I think? Can we order parts for this and is it hard to fit? Also do you have instructions of how to turn off the overspend alerts one of the boards constantly repeats this which is very annoying for us parents lol! Also one of the broads seems much more touchy than the other and often starts shaking and trows the rider off is this normal of is there a reset adjustment that can be done to stop this?

I look forward to hearing from the team soon I am located in Brisbane.

My neighbour’s daughter now wants one for Christmas are there any special deals coming up for pre-Christmas orders this will be the 3rd one I would have purchased.

Kind Regards

Lorraine Eggers
[contact details removed]

Athena Solutions Pty LtdHX

Hello Lorraine, thank you for your message. Please contact our technical team directly using this link http://www.h-x.international/warranty/ and they will be able to personally assist you. We hope this helps :)

See all HX Phantom Hoverboard questions

Get an answer from our members and HX representatives

Compare both HX Phantom Hoverboard