HX Surf

HX Surf

Listing monitored by HX

Lisa G
Lisa GSydney, NSW

Stylish and safe, perfect present for my grandson

Purchased the HX surf for my grandson and he absolutely loves it.
Was a bit hesitant to buy one in the beginning but I am glad I did. The customer service team took their time to explain to me every single feature.
The great customer service and the Australian brand they partnered with to develop the HX Surf gave me the peace of mind I need to make the purchase.
Will definitely recommend!

Jennifer
JenniferSydney, NSW

Blown away by the HX Surf board!

I have purchased a HX Surf board for my sons birthday. The expression on his face says it all!! I have never seen anything like it and just blown away on how clever it is designed. My son even made me try it, it is super easy to balance and rides very smooth!! If you have kids or just simple like to be out doors this is defiantly worth a buy!!

Awesome way to surf the land

I have tried many different electrical ride on products,
Nothing gives you the varied ride of the Hx Surf. You can ride long board style ,short board style. A good trainer for wake boarding. Just plain fun, my regular electric skateboard will continue to collect dust in my garage, now that I have the HX surf. Love it!