HX Urban

HX Urban

Listing monitored by HX

Great product! Great service!

This was a Christmas present for our son. After opening it that morning we were stumped on how to charge it (user error). I sent a message though Facebook thinking they would get back to me after the holidays. They got back that day!!! We were able to figure out the issue and enjoy the skateboard earlier than we thought. They contacted us a little later to make sure all was still well. I am blown away by the great product and by the amazing customer service.

HX
Athena Solutions Pty LtdHX
Jennifer
JenniferSydney, NSW

I am just intrigued and mind blown of the upgrade Urban HX Board!

I am the PROUD owner of the HX Urban :) I purchased the HX Surf for my son's birthday which he LOVED and noticed that HX also launched a new product which should be the next level upgrade to conventional hoverboards. Needless to say, my son fell in love with the HX Urban and now he can't decide which one to use! Though the tire is a bit smaller, the HX Urban's motor is very powerful and it provides a really fund riding experience. I definitely recommend it :-)