Hy-Impact Cordless Muscle Massager

Hy-Impact Cordless Muscle Massager

Dave M.

Dave M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent pain relief

Bought this for my wife, who suffers muscle soreness in various parts of her body on waking from sleep. Provides great relief, many thanks -I would happily recommend to others

dbl06

dbl06South East Queensland, QLD

awesome

daughter bought me this for Xmas absolutely love it ..highly recommended you won't be disappointed works a treat ..is a little heavy at times but have no complaints about this massage machine

Purchased in December 2020.

Evie

EvieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

GREAT MACHINE

In a very active sporting family, this machine has proved invaluable for all those tight spots, and for the older members of the family, gives relief on tight necks and backs. Really happy.

Purchased in January 2021 for $139.00.

Handheld Massagers

Find out how Hy-Impact Cordless Muscle Massager compares to other Handheld Massagers

Alan AlleboneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not bad

It is very heavy machine and a lady using it like my wife found it to be heavy to hold for 10 minutes very tiring and there is it getting hot..

Purchased in January 2021 at Global Shop Direct.

Teena

TeenaHobart, TAS

Really good

really good for all my aches & pains as I have both types of arthritis so this machine helps me when it really gets bad & I can not move during the day

Purchased in February 2021 at Global Shop Direct for $70.00.

Colin S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to Use and Works!

I had a chronic tendon inflammation which I massaged using the round attachment every day for two weeks. It used to ache at night. It is now completely healed. Love it

Purchased in January 2020.

Relaxed

Even though the box was crushed when it arrived, the Hy-Impact massager works brilliantly to loosen up strained tense muscles leaving you so relaxed you'd think you were in heaven,

Purchased in December 2020 for $169.00.

Excellent product but dies too quickly

I enjoy the product, but to say the average life span is 1.5 hours is very misleading. I use it at No. 3 or 4 speed an am lucky if I get 15 minutes of life before having to recharge again

Purchased in December 2020 for $59.99.

Angel

AngelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I researched what was available in the market and felt that this model was the right one for me and know use it regularly to compliment my chiropractic care. You will need to use the different attachments/speed levels to work out what’s best for you. I’m using the flat head attachment and 2/3 speed levels, helpful on lower back, legs and calf muscles. Really happy with the product

Purchased in November 2020 for $130.00.

meigokjai08

meigokjai08Perth, WA

Perfect Machine

Excellent machine! Just wish I had purchased it sooner. Next best thing to paying for a masseuse. I use mine regularly as part of my physical therapy for rehabilitation from an injury. Fantastic value!

Mars

MarsSouth Australia

Hey-Impact cordless muscle massager

The cordless massager works well but I can only use it on parts of my body that is in range. You can feel the power in it and I am pleased with it

Purchased for $134.00.

Impact

Awsome on the legs and lower back. Like the dirrent speeds it has and doesnt take to long to charge up. Thanks Also feels nice on my head and shoulders area too.

Purchased in December 2020 at Global Shop Direct.

Barry

BarryBeard 2620, ACT

Excellent product

This massager works well and the variety and attachments allows you find the right one for your sore spots. The freedom of being a cordless device allows you the freedom to take it anywhere.

Purchased in November 2020 for $90.00.

Celeste H.

Celeste H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exactly what I imagined I’d get

Hits the knots straight out of the muscles. The best device I have ever bought just wish I had a longer arm so I could do my back and neck myself

Purchased in November 2020 at Global shop direct.

I ordered last night and on my surprise No automatic e-mail confirmation of my order, and I do not know when will be shipped, etc. I screen save the order page, but no confirmation # or tracking # on it. t sounds very unsafe.

Purchased in November 2020 for $65.88.

Global Shop Direct
Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Hi Istvan, did you order via Facebook? We've heard of a lot of scams from people ordering that way.

Istvan J.
Istvan J.

Thank You for your answer. NO, I did not order on Facebook. I did order online and still no Confirmation of my order.

Global Shop Direct
Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Hi Istvan - please send me an email with your name and address to escalations@globalshopdirect.com.au and we'll be able to resolve this.

Bigted

Bigted

Excellent product

received this item a couple of weeks ago. I often get a pain down the right side of my neck into my shoulder. 15 minutes using this massager on this area while watching TV and problem fixed. Very pleased with it!!

Purchased in November 2020.

Denis

DenisMelbourne

Works fantastically!

All the family have used it & it’s been a great success in relieving pain in different parts of the body, particularly under my feet & neck area. Effective & painless to use.

Purchased in October 2020 at Global Shop Direct for $90.96.

Charlotte

CharlotteSydney, NSW

Great product

This product is helping my husband and I with muscle aches in the neck, shoulders, back and legs. I’m finding I’m sleeping better and longer. Well worth it. Highly recommended.

Purchased in October 2020 for $165.00.