Hybrid Solar Solutions

Hybrid Solar Solutions

Listing monitored by Hybrid Solar Solutions

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (34)
  • Purchase Price$4,350.00
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
Andreas
AndreasBrisbane

Great service and quality

Recently had our solar installed with Hybrid and The person I spoke to was Harry who was very helpful and the contractors who came out did a good job and explained everything clearly. System is running well and happy with the overall experience

Trustworthiness
Nicola Hunt
Nicola HuntSouth East Queensland, QLD

We were very happy with the customer service provided from Harry. Excellent communication throughout the entire process, with nothing too difficult to deal with. We highly recommend Harry and the team at Hybrid Solar.

Nina Camcam
Nina CamcamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can not be better -super happy

We installed 8kw system through hybrid solar and i can not describe how happy we are. Installation team was top notch and done a fantastic job. We also compared with few other companies and realised that hybrid solar team was most knowledegable and knew what we were looking for. Very happy to recommend to other people.

Find out how Hybrid Solar Solutions compares to other Solar Panel Installers

I recently had solar panels installed
Harry handled everything with ease Great communication and service and a great price
Installing was a breeze
I would highly recommend using hybrid solar solutions

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Get quotes

totally satisfied with solar installation

I had no issues with the service provided. Installation was completed in minimum time without any problems. The trades people were courteous and friendly and efficient. I was very happy with the outcome.

Smooth installation

We recently installed a 13kw system at our new house on the Sunshine Coast and we couldn’t be happier with the service provided by Hybrid Solutions
All communication was handled in the most professional manner, their price was competitive and the installation trades people did a top notch job.
We would have no hesitation in recommending Hybrid Solutions to anyone thinking of installing solar panels in their house.

Brian B
Brian BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Impressive Sales and Service

I must admit Harry explained the whole process from start to finish and the installers were quite professional, quite happy

Shajee Kurian
Shajee Kurian South East Queensland, QLD

Worth for money

Great experience. Professional and efficient installers. Excellent customer support by Harry. Recommendable company for new customers. Thanks to entire team.

Wayne
Wayne South East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Hybrid Solar Solutions installation process was excellent, the team were professional and efficient. They have also installed systems at my daughter's and my sister's home's as well as a work college (who is being quoted today). Harry has been keeping us informed every step of the way and always accessible, thanks very much Harry. We're excited with our solar system and looking forward to reducing our carbon footprint. We would highly recommend Hybrid Solar Solutions. Regards Wayne and Ann Bleakley.

Chhinder
ChhinderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing company

I got a lot of qoutes,but the quote from hybrid solar solutions was cheapest. The quality is just as high as other companies. From start to finish,everything was in order and up to date.The installation team was amazing.Installation was very neat and clean according to Australian standards.Professional team did a good job and i am happy with the outcome. Well done

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Highly recommended

I can not recommend enough this company. From start to finish everything was in order. Installation was completed efficiently with high standards. Overall looks neat and tidy install. Thanks to Hybrid team.

Nia
NiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Glad we chose Hybird for our Solar!

Out of all the quotes we got, Harry was the only one who offered to come by in person & explain everything we needed to know, which was by far the best cost & quality package. Professional team, amazing job well done!

Amazing team!

Harry and his team were very accommodating to our requests for the installation, the team finished quickly and walked me through the meter box and explained it all to me! Very lovely people, would highly recommend them if you're looking to get solar!

Frank
FrankSouth East Queensland, QLD

Why didn’t I do it sooner

When we decided to install solar, out of all the companies that came to my home, Harry was the only honest one. He was always there to help. I would not hesitate in recommending Hybrid Solar to family and friends.

a very good system

For the get go the company was easy to deal with and installers were a great bunch of guys who took there time to explain every question I asked . Very pleased with the whole experience.