5Hydrotherm Dynamic/X8
Part of Hydrotherm 4.7

Hydrotherm Dynamic/X8 Questions & Answers

Suf
Suf · Dynamic/X8

Hi There , needing an installation done on my house in North rocks , NSW , anyone can supply and install ?

Hydrotherm   DM

Hi Suf, Thank you for your enquiry.

To check which partner plumber is available in your area, please submit a Buy & Install request on the following link:
external link

This way they can get your details and contact you to give you a quote.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me, and I will be happy to help.

Kind Regards,

roberto@hydrothermhotwatersystems.com.au
P: 1300 769 904 M: 0404 858 635

Ian
Ian

I just got mine installed by Lee at Hot H2O. happy with the quality of the work they did, and I think I got a good price. pretty sure they would do North Rocks.

Clint S.
Clint S.

Thank you Ian. Great news from my POV. Hot H2O have been good to deal with so far, and Lee was excellent during the free quote visit yesterday. I accepted the very reasonable quote today. I look forward to saying goodbye to gas, and saving dollars courtesy of our solar power system.

John Timlin · Dynamic/X8

We have a Hydrotherm gas fired boiler for central heating and hot water supply for the kitchen. Can we convert to a heat pump operation and, if so, what is the estimated cost?

Hydrotherm   DM

Hi John Thanks for your enquiry. Our heat pumps are for hot water only. You need to look for a "hydronic heat pump" if you are wanting to convert you gas boiler.

John Timlin

Do you supply a hydronic heat pump? If so, what is estimated delivery time, cost and installation expense?

Hydrotherm   DM

Hi John We do not offer hydronic products ourselves. If you provide your postcode location, I maybe able to suggest a company that services your area.

Regards

Postcode is 3065

Hydrotherm   DM

Hi John We work with a company Melbourne Heat Pumps that sell our products. They also do Hydronic Heating.
Here is there company profile and contact details, on our website

external link

Gavin at Melbourne Heat Pumps will be able to assist with your enquiry.

Regards

Sylvia P.
Sylvia P. · Dynamic/X8

What is the cost including the government grant to install this unit. I am in Vic Croydon 3136.

Didier L.
Didier L. · Dynamic/X8

Hi. Can anyone recommend companies that can supply and install this product for an affordable price in the Western suburbs in Melbourne . Thanks

Adam H.
Adam H. · Dynamic/X8

I am considering installing a Hydrotherm Dynamic/X8 but it will need to go directly outside a bedroom window of my house. Will noise be an issue from this system?

Simo L.
Simo L.

Hi Adam, I have just had one installed recently. The house is the same as an aircon unit. Hardly notice it. It has a timer that you can set to run during day time. It only needs to run a few hours to heat up the water

Get an answer from our members and Hydrotherm representatives

Select a listing for your question
Hydrotherm Dynamic/X8

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Hydrotherm Dynamic/X8 is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2023, 2018.