Greg
    GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hydrotherm heat pump - reliable to date, decimated power bills!

Date PurchasedApr 2016
    EvoHeat EVO270

Looking for Electric Hot Water Storage Systems?

Read the reviews for EvoHeat EVO270

Ad

Replaces Dux Airoheat with Hydrotherm

The Airoheat which had been great, let go and had to be replaced. The plumber suggested Hydrotherm and I have found it to be just as cost effective or maybe even better. It has not let me down in the 12 months I've had it so far. The only thing I am a little concerned about is if my grandkids have a go at touching the panel. As far as I am aware there is no locking PIN for the touchpad. So far though, no problems.

Date PurchasedJune 2016
    Hydrotherm
    HydrothermHydrotherm
    Shona C
    Shona C

Oh thank you for that!

hammo
    hammobrisbane

so far so good - appears cost effective

I have no doubt my system is more cost effective than my previous inefficient 10 yr old electric system. As a single person household I have never run out of hot water. However, I did when I had 2 visitors staying which surprised me as I thought it was sized for a family of 4. I also had several issues associated with the installation so I am wondering if tradies are used to installing this type of system. Hydro-therm however have been brilliant in their customer service.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
    Hydrotherm
    HydrothermHydrotherm
    Electric Hot Water Storage Systems

Find out how Hydrotherm Rapid-SS/X4/OP compares to other Electric Hot Water Storage Systems

JestaCat
    JestaCatBrisbane, QLD

Cheaper bills and great service

Did a fair bit of research before buying a replacement water heater; am open to new technology and generally willing to try new things - happy to report this beauty does all it promises and saves me cash in my bills (they all say that, right? This one has delivered!).

Although it looks a little space-age with its digital display, it doesn't require any programming or user maintenance - you don't need a degree to operate it (in fact, I haven't touched it since it was installed).

Haven't needed any after sales support - the machine just goes and does it's job without intervention. Had a complimentary service recently and found the experience professional and efficient - like the machine it supports. Thanks Hydrotherm!

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

How to save big money &

We purchased a Hydrotherm heat pump when our electric hot water service died. We have solar panels and so I was looking for an energy efficient replacement. The setup we now use has the Hydrotherm running between 10:30am and 12:30pm usually when the sun is shining so the solar panel generation powers the Hydrotherm.
    Effectively we have a solar powered hot water service without the high cost. Our electricity bill dropped by roughly $220 per quarter which paid the unit and installation costs off in less than 2 years; almost a 60% return on investment.
    We love this product which over delivers on every claim that the company makes, Highly recommended

Date PurchasedApr 2015