Listing monitored by Hydrotherm

aardvarkalpha
    aardvarkalphaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Customer Service

We very disappointed with our Hydrotherm Volt, after only 3 years it is leaking from all outlets and looking worse then the 20yo tank system it had replaced.

Hydrotherm advised that part of the problem was with the water quality in the area which contributes to bacteria build-up that cause seals to fail, apparently very common. The Volt is no longer manufactured so there was no direct replacement on offer, options were full refund or upgrade to a new (larger - better built) system for the cost of difference in price.

This was a good outcome and good customer service.

Hopefully the new larger system will be able to handle the water quality issues better.

Date PurchasedJan 2014

Hydrotherm Technology

In February 2014 the hot water system packed up in the rental that I’m still currently living in, so I contacted our landlord have it repaired. He organised a new Hydrotherm heat pump to be delivered and installment, which he had also installed for his other tenants.
    Somewhat skeptical I accepted the unit not knowing what it was, but I must admit, it was only after a few months of operation that I saw my electricity bills dropping, especially during the winter months.
    I did not initially get sufficient hot water for the household, and phoned the company to adjust the settings. Since that time I have had no issues at all, and can recommend and compliment Hydrotherm on their product and service.

Date PurchasedFeb 2014