Hylands Teething Tablets

Hylands Teething Tablets

See the Best Child Medications in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Hylands Teething Tablets? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.8

Used this item on 1 out of 4 of my children

I do not recommend this product to any one. I used this on the youngest of my 4 children he is now 4 years old with rotten teeth. I used bonjela on my other 3 children with no teeth problem at all. This has also been recalled and taken off Australian shelves (and so it should be) thank goodness they are his baby teeth.

mumma01
    mumma01South East Queensland, QLD

Concerning

I have used this product before however I have now decided to discontinue because in my opinion it's very risky given that the product has been recalled due to safety concerns in America. It has not yet been recalled in Australia. Hylands have been great about it and have offered me a full refund.

Keet
    KeetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!

Used these prior to them being recalled and my experience with them was great. Worked wonders for my son's eye teeth and molars. If he is handling his teeth fine then I don't bother giving him anything or I go with natural remedies first (cold washer, ice blocks etc). Over use of anything can't be good.

LibSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best homeopathic medication for teething

After trying other products with no luck a friend recommended these. I am very impressed with the effect. I am not a believer in homeopathy but after having a teething baby I will try anything. My little man actually loves having these. Sometime I find I will end up needing regular medication such as paracetamol or ibuprofen but not as often if I use these tablets first.

monieink
    monieinkSpringwood

Double trouble perfect for twins

Having twins these tablets have been a life saver on many nights and avoided needing panadol or neurofen
    Highly recommend, I've only really used when nothing else seemed to work
    One of our twins needed the tablets more than the other and never had any issues with reactions etc
    Very good price too

o20n3
    o20n3Bowral

How homeopathy works

lovely_l
    lovely_lbacchus marsh

Contains belladonna

My daughter seemed to settle well with this but broke out in rash. The rash was that bad that she is on antibiotics now. did my bit of research it contains belladonna and its been recalled couple of years ago... somehow it's back on the supermarket shelves? Please be aware of what you give to your little ones. I do not recommend this product to anyone.
    easy to use, dissolves immediately
    contains belladonna

Clara V.
    Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
    The Top-Rated Baby Products of 2022

the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022
    Melissa19
    Melissa19Brisbane

Couldn't have survived without them

I used these tablets for my second child (I wish I knew about them for my 1st, have ordered from USA for my youngest). They are a life saver, the dissolve almost instantly and work to ease pain and calm the child so quickly. I am not one yo use panafol on my kids all the time so loved a natural alternative. I tell anyone who will listen how good these are
    Reliable, fast acting
    Hard to get

Justine73
    Justine73

These tablets are available in health food stores usually.

Copper girl
    Copper girl

These are not easy to come by, but they are fantastic. I put them into my sons bottles when he was cutting his bottom teeth and now for his top. it has made a huge difference :)

A great product

Sarah09
    Sarah09

I have a daughter who was horrible at teething. I would give her 3 of these tables that would fizz up and disolve in her mouth and would provide nearly instant relief for her, they are a natural product which is great. The bottle is plastic so there is no need to worry about broken glass. I have used and recommend these to other who have also found good results.
    Small tablets that disovle and easy for the baby to take. A cheap and alternative way to help woth teething.
    Heaps of tables come out at once. Spelling mistake on the box. Not all chemist stock them.

happy_life
    happy_lifeQLD, 4817

these tablets work well, if your child wont take them as a tablet they can be dissolved on a teaspoon with a little water and they cant taste it.
    It worked a treat the few times we needed to use them.
    These tablets were great when needed.
    My daughter always vomited if I didn't dissolve them first so they must taste or feel funny for that split second it takes to dissolve.

Good

It works well. When my son started cutting his first tooth at 2 months (very early) i wanted a safe and natural product. This was the only product out there. It amazingly dissolved straight away. Didn't need to worry about him choking on it. He enjoyed the texture of it in his mouth.
    Works well. Dissolves straight away. Natural Homeopathic remedy for teething. Prefer this over liquid products due to ease of administering to a young baby. Can be given from 2 months (as confirmed by Hyland's). No risk of overdose as it's a homepathic remedy. Great!
    Tiny tablets come out a few at a time.

butterflykiss
    butterflykiss

My daughter would hold her tongue out in readiness when she saw the bottle! They seemed to work quite well,and they are safe enough to dose BEFORE the teething pain starts. If my daughter was having a few bad days I would just give her some tabs before her nap time so she could sleep though. There are plenty of tabs in the bottle so you never run out - I still have heaps leftover. Awesome product, a must for every baby first aid kit.
    Easy to use, very effective, great price
    Can be hard to find at all chemists

bindy01
    bindy01

Good

Really love these tablets, they work quickly and provide instant pain relief when teething. I find these tablets work well during the day but I often give baby panadol at night as this is when the pain really kicked in.
    Easy to use, good value and provides instant relief. Homeopathic product.
    Doesn't have a childproof cap.

AL2011
    AL2011AU

First Class!

These teething tablets are absolutely first class. The minutes my toddler started to cry from the pain I would give her three and she would fall back to sleep for the rest of the night. I am so very grateful for these little gems. My child didn't give any trouble to take them, indeed after she has the first one she opens her mouth for the second and third!
    Fantastic, they really do relieve the pain