Hylands Teething Tablets

Hylands Teething Tablets

3.8

Used this item on 1 out of 4 of my children

I do not recommend this product to any one. I used this on the youngest of my 4 children he is now 4 years old with rotten teeth. I used bonjela on my other 3 children with no teeth problem at all. This has also been recalled and taken off Australian shelves (and so it should be) thank goodness they are his baby teeth.

mumma01

mumma01South East Queensland, QLD

Concerning

I have used this product before however I have now decided to discontinue because in my opinion it's very risky given that the product has been recalled due to safety concerns in America. It has not yet been recalled in Australia. Hylands have been great about it and have offered me a full refund.

lovely_l

lovely_lbacchus marsh

Contains belladonna

My daughter seemed to settle well with this but broke out in rash. The rash was that bad that she is on antibiotics now. did my bit of research it contains belladonna and its been recalled couple of years ago... somehow it's back on the supermarket shelves? Please be aware of what you give to your little ones. I do not recommend this product to anyone.
easy to use, dissolves immediately
contains belladonna

Child Medications

Find out how Hylands Teething Tablets compares to other Child Medications

Terrible

See all Hylands Teething Tablets reviews

mumma01

mumma01asked

This product has been recalled in America due to safety issues. Hylands have been happy to provide a refund. Just wondering if anyone knows when it will be recalled in Australia? Thanks

Lib
Lib

I haven't heard that they are recalling in Australia. I stopped using our supply just in case. It's not worth the risk.

Rebecca_Sheerin

Rebecca_Sheerinasked

Where to buy these tablets between Hervey Bay and Brisbane QLD?? Unable to locate at numerous pharmacies.

DD83
DD83

They have them at my local Good Price pharmacy at Booval, Ipswich.