Hylands Teething Tablets

Hylands Teething Tablets

3.8

LibSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best homeopathic medication for teething

After trying other products with no luck a friend recommended these. I am very impressed with the effect. I am not a believer in homeopathy but after having a teething baby I will try anything. My little man actually loves having these. Sometime I find I will end up needing regular medication such as paracetamol or ibuprofen but not as often if I use these tablets first.

monieink

monieinkSpringwood

Double trouble perfect for twins

Having twins these tablets have been a life saver on many nights and avoided needing panadol or neurofen
Highly recommend, I've only really used when nothing else seemed to work
One of our twins needed the tablets more than the other and never had any issues with reactions etc
Very good price too

o20n3

o20n3Bowral

How homeopathy works

Child Medications

Find out how Hylands Teething Tablets compares to other Child Medications

Good

It works well. When my son started cutting his first tooth at 2 months (very early) i wanted a safe and natural product. This was the only product out there. It amazingly dissolved straight away. Didn't need to worry about him choking on it. He enjoyed the texture of it in his mouth.
Works well. Dissolves straight away. Natural Homeopathic remedy for teething. Prefer this over liquid products due to ease of administering to a young baby. Can be given from 2 months (as confirmed by Hyland's). No risk of overdose as it's a homepathic remedy. Great!
Tiny tablets come out a few at a time.

bindy01

bindy01

Good

Really love these tablets, they work quickly and provide instant pain relief when teething. I find these tablets work well during the day but I often give baby panadol at night as this is when the pain really kicked in.
Easy to use, good value and provides instant relief. Homeopathic product.
Doesn't have a childproof cap.

See all Hylands Teething Tablets reviews

mumma01

mumma01asked

This product has been recalled in America due to safety issues. Hylands have been happy to provide a refund. Just wondering if anyone knows when it will be recalled in Australia? Thanks

Lib

I haven't heard that they are recalling in Australia. I stopped using our supply just in case. It's not worth the risk.

Rebecca_Sheerin

Rebecca_Sheerinasked

Where to buy these tablets between Hervey Bay and Brisbane QLD?? Unable to locate at numerous pharmacies.

DD83
DD83

They have them at my local Good Price pharmacy at Booval, Ipswich.