Hylands Teething Tablets

3.8

Keet

KeetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!

Used these prior to them being recalled and my experience with them was great. Worked wonders for my son's eye teeth and molars. If he is handling his teeth fine then I don't bother giving him anything or I go with natural remedies first (cold washer, ice blocks etc). Over use of anything can't be good.

Melissa19

Melissa19Brisbane

Couldn't have survived without them

I used these tablets for my second child (I wish I knew about them for my 1st, have ordered from USA for my youngest). They are a life saver, the dissolve almost instantly and work to ease pain and calm the child so quickly. I am not one yo use panafol on my kids all the time so loved a natural alternative. I tell anyone who will listen how good these are
Reliable, fast acting
Hard to get

Justine73
Justine73

These tablets are available in health food stores usually.

Copper girl
Copper girl

These are not easy to come by, but they are fantastic. I put them into my sons bottles when he was cutting his bottom teeth and now for his top. it has made a huge difference :)

A great product

Child Medications

Find out how Hylands Teething Tablets compares to other Child Medications

Sarah09

Sarah09

I have a daughter who was horrible at teething. I would give her 3 of these tables that would fizz up and disolve in her mouth and would provide nearly instant relief for her, they are a natural product which is great. The bottle is plastic so there is no need to worry about broken glass. I have used and recommend these to other who have also found good results.
Small tablets that disovle and easy for the baby to take. A cheap and alternative way to help woth teething.
Heaps of tables come out at once. Spelling mistake on the box. Not all chemist stock them.

happy_life

happy_lifeQLD, 4817

these tablets work well, if your child wont take them as a tablet they can be dissolved on a teaspoon with a little water and they cant taste it.
It worked a treat the few times we needed to use them.
These tablets were great when needed.
My daughter always vomited if I didn't dissolve them first so they must taste or feel funny for that split second it takes to dissolve.

butterflykiss

butterflykiss

My daughter would hold her tongue out in readiness when she saw the bottle! They seemed to work quite well,and they are safe enough to dose BEFORE the teething pain starts. If my daughter was having a few bad days I would just give her some tabs before her nap time so she could sleep though. There are plenty of tabs in the bottle so you never run out - I still have heaps leftover. Awesome product, a must for every baby first aid kit.
Easy to use, very effective, great price
Can be hard to find at all chemists

AL2011

AL2011AU

First Class!

These teething tablets are absolutely first class. The minutes my toddler started to cry from the pain I would give her three and she would fall back to sleep for the rest of the night. I am so very grateful for these little gems. My child didn't give any trouble to take them, indeed after she has the first one she opens her mouth for the second and third!
Fantastic, they really do relieve the pain

KellieW79

KellieW79AU

I relied on these tablets when both my girls were teething, they were so much more effective them any of the teething gels i tried. They were also cost effective as well and fit well into my budget. I liked the fact that they dissolved so easily in the babies mouth therefore there was no chance of choking. They aslo didnt taste bad which meant my kids would not fight me when i tired to give them a tablet. I also liked the fact that they were a natural remedy to help my girls fight the pain that comes with teeting.
Dissolve easily in mouth.
I was completely happy with this item

See all Hylands Teething Tablets reviews