Hype DC Online store

Hype DC Online store

Warning never by from HYPEDC online

SizingVery large

Very poor customer experience

MaxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor customer experience

I bought a pair of Nike Tailwinds from Hype. 5 months later each sole blew out. I sent photos to the "team" and they came back making out like they had been caught on something and did not offer refund or exchange. Thats it. Closed. Terrible experience. Brands are hiding behind COVID and closed stores to treat customer like crap. Wont shop here again.

Amanda

Amanda

Selling used shoes?

Have purchased 2 pairs of shoes from the online store, first pair of Lacoste sneakers were sent to me and one shoe had a filthy sole and dirty shoe laces like they had been worn. Have just been sent a pair of white converse and again, one shoe has a dirty sole and dirty shoe laces!!! Disgusted that you sell used shoes to your customers and advertise them as brand new, shame on you!

JoihnSydney, NSW

Animal-Level

I bought a pair of 2020 vapormax "WHITE" from them. On their store page the shoe appears as white as snow. It is actually greyer than grey. Even worse, when they arrived, there as no wrapping or packaging stuff and the soles were marked, indicating they had been worn.

Joihn

Hello Aofie, thanks for your concern I have sold the shoes.

Worn shoe in 3 month no refund

Bought a pair of nike air max 2090 three months ago which now have a hole in the boot. Hype refused to refund or exchange blaming an incorrect size! Complete crap! Funny my toe doesn't even reach where the hole is!

Hi Kev,
We are very sorry to hear about your experience. I would like to follow up with this for you if you could email info@hypedc.com and quote reference number: 1300305
Thanks so much Kev
Aoife

Kev

Why waste my time with the same nonsense response! Hey send as an email and we will say the exact same thing!

Kev

The 1 star is most accurate!

Jett. Z

Jett. ZPerth

Didn’t have my order in stock

Didn’t have my order in stock, made me wait a week til I found out, which I had to contact them about and paid me off with a crap 20%

Customer ExperienceHype DC

Fantastic response to customer enquiries

I was concerned about being sent a pair of shoes without the insoles. Aoife and Winnie were most helpful in addressing my concerns and provided meticulous feedback and problem solving. Thank you for being so patient.

SizingSlightly large
Lydia
Lydia
Customer ExperienceHype DC

I have sent you through an email with further details on this case.
Thanks so much
Aoife

A.J.MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incredibly disappointing service

Purchased a pair of $240 woman’s ultraboosts.

The shoes had completely split less than 5 months later and the store took no responsibility and refused to replace the shoe- despite the shoes only being 5 months old and $240..

Incredibly disappointed and would definitely not purchase again from this store.

Hi Ellie,
My order number was Order #100635950

HypeDCHype DC

Thanks so much for sending that through! I have sent you an email regarding this to keep all sensitive information private.
Thanks,
- Ellie

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad online service and faulty shoe

I bought a pair of adidas swift run shoes from another store (platypus shoes online too and they were perfect and quick delivery) in black and they were sold out in the white version so I ended up buying from HYPE online as they were also on special. Been a week since ordering it and I checked my tracking and it said ready for pick up so I emailed their online customer service team. They told me it may have been lost in transit. “Funnily” the next day I got an email for my shoes that they have been express shipped to me now. Also decided to check the shoe just in case and the sole inside the shoe isn’t attached to the shoe. It’s meant to be glued like the other shoe.

Ali R.

Ali R.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I ordered a pair of Timberland boots from hype online on Tuesday but was quite concerned that I had after reading some of these reviews they arrive Friday and I had no issues

Hey Ali,
We are so pleased that you decided to shop with us and had a wonderful experience. We hope to see you shop with us again soon,
- Hype DC

Kate D.

Kate D.South West, WA

Fast delivery, fast returns, great sale gems!

Quick delivery QLD to WA, easy checkout and great range of sale items available. Needed to exchange 1 pair due to my incorrect assessment of sizing (addidas, seem to run small on me) easy fix and fast exchange. Highly recommend!

Anushka

AnushkaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really awesome customer service !! Very consistent too !

I ordered two pairs of shoes from here, neither were right for me. The first pair was the wrong size (my fault) , the second pair had a bad paint job ( Nike's fault) but HYPE DC dealt with my issues so well. They have online chat which is efficient and helpful, they gave me a full refund on both occasions , they were always quick to respond , even during covid 19. And they're shipping was always free and only took 2 days to get here. So I have had such a great experience with their online and in-store customer service despite not being able to find the perfect shoes. Thanks

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Do yourself a favor and don’t order online

Recently purchased 2 sale items online last week, only to be told today that they are no longer available.
Surprisingly, today they announced that their stores are back in operation. Hmm.. my two sale items are probably in store and back to full price.. lol!

Worst customer service

order 3 product from HypeDC and lost in transit. all 3 product are sent separately even though it is the same order number. unfortunately all item is lost and HypeDC only giving half refund. Try to ask for the other half but rejeceted because the item is said to be delivered which is not.
Now trying my luck to call ACCC to get the other half of the refund

Torijan Lyne-Lewis

Torijan Lyne-LewisSouth East Queensland, QLD

worst customer service of any retail store

SizingVery large
Jason

JasonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

happy to take money but not service

Happy to take sales during covid-19 but have no support team. received used shoes and cant get help. Have sent 2 emails and waited 1.5 hours on chat only to be cut off.

D A.

D A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No free online returns during pandemic.

I understand items are taking longer to get shipped out to people during this pandemic which is fine, so not dramas with the waitinting time. At least give people free returns since we can't physically go to a store to try things on. $25 to get to me and return on postage for a pair of shoes that were terrible quality. Leather was more like plastic!

dabear

dabearWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Ordered online 10 days later .......

Order a sale product online. 10 days after no advice of shipment I received a an email saying product out of stock and refund would be made in 4 days. This is a joke. Don’t deal with this company. They give online retailers a bad name!

Customer 1

Customer 1Sydney, NSW

Appalling customer service

The courier lost my order. I had to wait four whole weeks while hype and startrack had to 'finalise the paperwork'. Customer service did not reply to many of my emails, refused to provide a phone number to contact them, ignored my request for a refund. Finally I got a refund after a long long wait - but i had to call first and threaten involving the ACCC. I will not shop with Hype again ever.