Hype DC Online store

Hype DC Online store

1.0

Jaya

JayaSydney, NSW

Two different shoe size in one pair

Bought a sale shoes size 8 but delivered one side with size 8 and another with size 9 . Made complain through customer service team and suggested me to visit the store and find another side. Is that how serve customer? I paid for shipping and they made a mistake and they want me to find another side by myself. On the top of that one dump team member sending a message saying he will give me offer to return shoes with free shipping. What, is that a offer that’s mandatory as mistake is done from their side. Anyone can make mistake but their entire team do not know how to handle it.

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance Not as advertised

adi

adiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

horrible policies... stay away from it at all time

Ordered shoe but incorrect size and contacted them about not to ship and get me correct size, they shipped it anyways. i had to pay from my pocket to send the box back and now they are sending it back saying i used their shoe box. so they are returning already returned order just because of cardboard box. simply horrible. never going to shop with them again.

Sizing Slightly large