Hype DC Online store

Hype DC Online store

3.2

Kate D.

Kate D.South West, WA

Fast delivery, fast returns, great sale gems!

Quick delivery QLD to WA, easy checkout and great range of sale items available. Needed to exchange 1 pair due to my incorrect assessment of sizing (addidas, seem to run small on me) easy fix and fast exchange. Highly recommend!

Anushka

AnushkaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really awesome customer service !! Very consistent too !

I ordered two pairs of shoes from here, neither were right for me. The first pair was the wrong size (my fault) , the second pair had a bad paint job ( Nike's fault) but HYPE DC dealt with my issues so well. They have online chat which is efficient and helpful, they gave me a full refund on both occasions , they were always quick to respond , even during covid 19. And they're shipping was always free and only took 2 days to get here. So I have had such a great experience with their online and in-store customer service despite not being able to find the perfect shoes. Thanks

D A.

D A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No free online returns during pandemic.

I understand items are taking longer to get shipped out to people during this pandemic which is fine, so not dramas with the waitinting time. At least give people free returns since we can't physically go to a store to try things on. $25 to get to me and return on postage for a pair of shoes that were terrible quality. Leather was more like plastic!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Hype DC Online store compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Mia

MiaAU

Do not pay by PayPal since Hype will inconvenience you if you want to return a product.

dilbo

dilboMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Heavily discounted shoe are slightly blemished or b-stock items

Product Appearance Not as advertised