Hype DC Online store

Hype DC Online store

2.2

Kate D.

Kate D.South West, WA

Fast delivery, fast returns, great sale gems!

Quick delivery QLD to WA, easy checkout and great range of sale items available. Needed to exchange 1 pair due to my incorrect assessment of sizing (addidas, seem to run small on me) easy fix and fast exchange. Highly recommend!

Anushka

AnushkaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really awesome customer service !! Very consistent too !

I ordered two pairs of shoes from here, neither were right for me. The first pair was the wrong size (my fault) , the second pair had a bad paint job ( Nike's fault) but HYPE DC dealt with my issues so well. They have online chat which is efficient and helpful, they gave me a full refund on both occasions , they were always quick to respond , even during covid 19. And they're shipping was always free and only took 2 days to get here. So I have had such a great experience with their online and in-store customer service despite not being able to find the perfect shoes. Thanks

Torijan Lyne-Lewis

Torijan Lyne-LewisSouth East Queensland, QLD

worst customer service of any retail store

Sizing Very large
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Hype DC Online store compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

D A.

D A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No free online returns during pandemic.

I understand items are taking longer to get shipped out to people during this pandemic which is fine, so not dramas with the waitinting time. At least give people free returns since we can't physically go to a store to try things on. $25 to get to me and return on postage for a pair of shoes that were terrible quality. Leather was more like plastic!

Customer 1

Customer 1Sydney, NSW

Appalling customer service

The courier lost my order. I had to wait four whole weeks while hype and startrack had to 'finalise the paperwork'. Customer service did not reply to many of my emails, refused to provide a phone number to contact them, ignored my request for a refund. Finally I got a refund after a long long wait - but i had to call first and threaten involving the ACCC. I will not shop with Hype again ever.

Jaya

JayaSydney, NSW

Two different shoe size in one pair

Bought a sale shoes size 8 but delivered one side with size 8 and another with size 9 . Made complain through customer service team and suggested me to visit the store and find another side. Is that how serve customer? I paid for shipping and they made a mistake and they want me to find another side by myself. On the top of that one dump team member sending a message saying he will give me offer to return shoes with free shipping. What, is that a offer that’s mandatory as mistake is done from their side. Anyone can make mistake but their entire team do not know how to handle it.

Sizing Slightly large

PCNEVERDELIVERS

PCNEVERDELIVERSMelbourne

Super Dodgy Company with Incompetent Staff

Lost 2 shoes and company can't even provide actual information and makes up a lie that doesn't even make sense. Claims to have some sort of special arrangement with Startrack courier. Stay away from this dodgy company!

adi

adiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

horrible policies... stay away from it at all time

Ordered shoe but incorrect size and contacted them about not to ship and get me correct size, they shipped it anyways. i had to pay from my pocket to send the box back and now they are sending it back saying i used their shoe box. so they are returning already returned order just because of cardboard box. simply horrible. never going to shop with them again.

Sizing Slightly large
dilbo

dilboMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Heavily discounted shoe are slightly blemished or b-stock items

Footwear Shops & Brands