Hype DC Online store

Hype DC Online store (page 2 of 2)

1.9

Steven G.

Steven G.Perth, WA

Haven't received shoes and they won't reply to my emails!

I ordered a pair of shoes over 2 weeks ago and haven't received them. I got a tracking number and everything so I had assumed it was Star Tracks fault. After a week Star Track came back saying they never received the parcel in the first place. I have emailed Hype numerous times with no replies at all. I've also messaged the facebook page in hopes of getting someone's attention but still nothing. I can't get my shoes or a refund because no one is answering me.

I recommend going into the store to buy the shoes, at least then you know you will get them...

sydboyz

sydboyzSydney

Cancelled my order without telling

Bought a shoe online and waiting for 5 days still no update.

Followed up via email, only to be told no stock and my order got cancelled.

When ordering, it said the stock is clearly available.

Not happy, could have advised earlier and that would allow me to find other shoe.

Dian Dee

Dian DeeSydney, NSW

I really dissapointed with the service!!

I’ve receieved different shoes from what i’ve ordered..how come this happened??i try to return at the store at World Square but they refused to gv the right one for me. Instead they took my wrong shoes and i hv to wait for how long i dont know until they proceed to the customer care they said. Really dissapointed with the service!

Mia

MiaAU

Do not pay by PayPal since Hype will inconvenience you if you want to return a product.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised
dilbo

dilboMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Heavily discounted shoe are slightly blemished or b-stock items

Sizing Slightly small
Henrique

HenriqueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy process, cheap products and fast shipping

Bought two pairs of Vans shoes from Hype DC online store with 75-80% discount and experience was seamless.
Have to say I was feeling apprehensive after reading all the bad reviews here but personally I have no complaints whatsoever (except maybe for one of the shoes having a small glue/tainting patch, slightly darker than the rest of the shoe). For the price I paid it is better than good).
Standard shipping exceeded expectations both in time and packaging (arrived properly packed less than 36h later).

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised
Shazzie

ShazzieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Faulty product. Misleading advertising.

The product I bought was falsely advertised. The shoes looked good in the photo and the price was very cheap. The shoes were damaged and the wrong size and colour. Their rep had one excuse after another to not return payment. Research is needed before committing to buy from this company. Waste of time not to mention the money lost.

Sizing Very small
billie

billieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

defected, shoe fiddled with before shipment!

concerns raised with customer services shoe are b-stock/damaged/used/blemish/defects/returned stock for an online purchase. excuses made and offered only a %20 refund on purchase price. time, money and effort wasted plus waiting 5 days for shipment - non satisfactory. never again. select sale items wisely as they send out defective product.

March 25th 2019 Update: Devious group watch out!!!

Do not order from them, if you'r disgruntled about anything and raise concerns with them, they will flag you on their system and will decline all future transactions with you.

Zhifang

ZhifangMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Paid 2 pairs of shoes and received 1 pair. The customer care just simply ignores how many times

Jess

The poorest excuse for customer service

Double box your shoes....

Purchased shoes from hype Dc store twice now. First order I never received got refund though. Second order was fast shipping but box was in rough shape from being sent in parcel bag. Double box your shoes it's not that hard.

Nightmare transaction. Problems start to finish and still not resolved nearly 10 weeks on.

I ordered a pair of shoesonline and when they arrived the box contained two shoes of two different sizes. Organising to return them has been a nightmare communication wise. There have been long delays in getting back to me and I have had to chase them time and time again. I can't find a phone number so am limited to emailing them. I finally got an email advising I would receive a refund in two to three days in early December 2018 but have yet to receive it and my subsequent attempts to contact them (3 so far) have not been responded to. U have pretty much given up on my refund at this point. I very strongly do NOT recommend dealing with Hype DC.

Jess

The worst customer service I’ve ever experienced

Anthony

AnthonyToowoomba

Do not shop online with Hype DC

I placed an online order for a pair of Chuck Taylor All Stars on 18 December 2018. They advised by email that the order was shipped the same day. I am still waiting to receive the order. I contacted customer care online and they advised me that the order was with their courier (Startrack) for delivery. I contacted Startrack and they stated a label had been generated but the item has not yet been dispatched by Hype DC. I have since emailed customer care (what a joke!) on a number of occasions with no reply. So if you want to hand over your money and receive nothing in return, shop at Hype DC.

Zero star!

I bought birkenstock online, arrived with broken box, no tax invoice, the birkenstock are very dirty, the quality are very poor, the sole of item are very soft same as jelly, its look like fake!

Never and not recommended to buy in hype Dc, how could you return the items if they dont give you a tax invoice.

Sooo annoying! not again hype DC