Hypoxi Australia

Hypoxi Australia (page 3 of 20)

4.3

Li Z.

Li Z.Sydney, NSW

Perfect body reshape

HYPOXI Studio Macquarie is a great team! I lost 2.5kg and 11cm in one month! You won’t feel like it is hard to exercise 3 times per week. Besides, they have nice people to help you stay on track!

PatricioSydney, NSW

Thanks hypoxi team

I lost 1.5 cm in the abs area and 3.6 cm in the hips with only 6 sessions. The Randwick team is absolutely nice and they give really good advice on how to comply with the suggested diet without suffering. Great exercise and complete meal suggestions with detailed recipes!

Shez S.

Shez S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Customer Service!

Hypoxi Adelaide has been fantastic during my weight loss journey. The staff were friendly and the results were great! Highly recommend for those that need guidance and support to lose that stubborn weight that hasn't budged with diet alone.

HYPOXI Support TeamHypoxi Australia

Hello Shez, Thank you for your great review. We are pleased that HYPOXI Adelaide City have been looking after you. We hope you continue on your HYPOXI journey with further success. HYPOXI Support team

KAJN

KAJNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hypoxi Port Melbourne Studio

This is my second time trying Hypoxi and I’ve been very impressed with the Port Melbourne studio. It’s clean, spacious and all the girls are so wonderful! They’re quick to help out with any questions you have and provide encouragement. Definitely try your workouts here :)

Glen Waverley Studio - Hypoxi

I have been really enjoying my Hypoxi experience - I’m into my 7th week and have been seeing amazing results. I am on the 12 week plan and with this method of fat loss/weight loss, I have seen improvements in my measurements, number on the scale and it has helped to improve my nutrition.
The team at Glen Waverley are super accommodating and knowledgeable - I’m very thrilled I have had this opportunity!

Glen Waverley Studio - Great!

The Glen Waverley studio is super spacious, clean and welcoming and the ladies there are fantastic! Hypoxi is unintrusive, easy and even relaxing. While you pedal you can check emails, social media, read a book or catch up on tv. The team there are welcoming, knowledgable and always happy to help. Recommend as a low impact fitness option.

Claire O.

Claire O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love Hypoxi!!

Last year I did an 8 week package and lost 15kgs and more than 40cm
Adelaide City Studio are so welcoming and friendly they kept me motivated to reach goals

Heather

HeatherMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tam at Adelaide office is the best

Literally Tam is so welcoming and friendly made the start up process so much more comfortable and just had first check in measurements (01.07.19)and lost 17.7 cm total off since 17.06.2019 doing the 3 sessions a week with my PT session and gym combined (past without hypoxi was just over 7cm lost in a 4weeks so defs speed up the results!)

Thanks again H.

Hybrid car enthusiast

Hybrid car enthusiastGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful team at Sandringham

A wonderful team at Sandringham real women who actually care and know a lot about wellbeing and who are able to provide factual and considerate advice and empathic and caring conversations

Great workout

Great first session,really felt my body working hard with the vacuum on while riding the bike! It’s a much harder workout than your normal gym session.
The staff at port Melbourne were really informative

Time efficient and achievable

The 30 mins I spend at my Hypoxi sessions are the most efficient time in my week! I can exercise, catch up on emails and work, all at once. It’s a relaxing, undaunting exercise plan that has turned my gym time from a guilty and stressed hour per week to a regular three times that I legitimately look forward to. It’s doable for even those with little to no current fitness and I’m seeing results already. Definitely worth trying.

Selina C.

Selina C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy, relaxing way to lose unwanted fat

The ladies at Glen Waverley are lovely and not pushy at all. I'm trying to just shift that last bit of unwanted tummy tubbiness from having 2 pregnancies and thigh fat. Combined with regular exercise on the alternate days, Hypoxi days are almost a dream- an hour in a suit being massaged by lots of little bubbles and then pedaling in a vacuum- haven't been measured yet but I'm hopeful

Hannah

Hannah

Amazing during my recovery from injury

I had a mountain biking accident that resulted in a large haematoma on my leg. It left me very limited in terms of movement and the type of exercise I could do. Hypoxi has been wonderful at helping reduce the size of the haematoma and also allowing me to do exercise without any impact to the affected area.

Rose

RoseSydney, NSW

My Hypoxi results

Hypoxi adjusted my habits and my appetite. Plus I lost 35cm in 1 month! Couldn't have asked for more. And when I stopped for a month I kept losing cm.

Perfect workout for a toned body in weeks!!!

I am always busy with work and travel and as a result struggle to find time to work out properly. Hypoxi was a perfect solution for my problem. With proven results and simple mechanisms it can work wonders for everyone.

Find out how Hypoxi Australia compares to other Fitness & Leisure Centres

It works - hips 8cm down!

Becky

BeckySydney, NSW

Pain relief as well as weight loss

I did my first Hypoxi course last Oct/Nov to lose weight specifically around my stomach and after 8 sessions I was very happy with the results.
I also realised that my ongoing lower back pain (the result of an injury) had eased substantially; the Hypoxi machines were originally developed for injury rehab. My back pain returned and I am now doing my second course (less intensively) for pain relief as much as for tummy toning. If this works well again I shall be happy to spend my money on Hypoxi instead of on chiro and physio.

Stacey

StaceyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it, love it, love it!

I have been doing Hypoxi at the Sunbury studio for a little over a month, and after my first 12 sessions I lost 1.6kgs and 22cm, I couldn’t believe the results, I’m a small women, so I wasnt even sure if Hypoxi would work for me, but I can’t believe it! My friends and family have notice a big change in my shape and I feel more confident than ever, Hypoxi has literally changed my life. The staff at the Sunbury studio have been a huge support in helping me achieve my goals! Iv also had a few sessions in the newly installed infrared sauna and my skin is glowing! I couldn’t be happier with my results so far and I encourage anyone who is looking to lose weight to give it a go!!

Bruce

BruceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Achieved my goals

During my 3 months at Hypoxi I lost 13.6kg and lost 12cm from my waist. The staff at the Sandringham studio are lovely and I got a lot more out of my sessions that just the exercise, it really helped me improve my diet as well.

Noticeable results!

I decided to try hypoxi after plateauing at the gym. The workouts are low intensity so I was surprised to see the results just 6 sessions in. I have noticeably less ‘dimples’ on my legs and have lost a few kilos!

Priyaasked

Hi! I was a member of Hypoxi Moone Pond. I bought 12 classes and was able to finish only 5 last year. Then I was told during the covid lockdown in the month of March that Moone Pond Hypoxi is permanently closing. When I asked about my remaining classes, they said they may extend their closer till June so, that people like me can utilise the remaining passes but it never happened. Now, when I am trying to reach them through their email address, it says the mail id is not found. Please help and advise how can I get my remaining money back.

Hello Priya,
Unfortunately Moonee Ponds has closed its door.
As they are a Franchise studio we have no access to their accounts or client details.
What classes were you doing? Pilates?
If you can please let us know which service you were using with them, that will help us work out what to do.
Look forward to hearing from you.
National Support Team

Priya

Hi! Thank you so much for replying back. I was doing the normal vacuum exercises.

HYPOXI Support TeamHypoxi Australia

Hello Priya, Unfortunately as Moonee Ponds was a franchise studio we cannot offer a refund as we do not have access to their accounts. We believe the owner gave her client files to Sunbury Hypoxi so the first point of call would be to contact Sunbury and ask if they have your client files and if they can service your 8 sessions you have left. They are under no obligation to financially take on clients so it is at their discretion what they choose to do. Sunbury contact details are
HYPOXI Contouring Studio Sunbury
Shop 8, Terrace Shopping Centre, 106-126 Gap Rd,
VIC 3429
T: (03) 8746 9001
We are sorry for this inconvenience and frustration the Franchisee from Moonee Ponds has caused. We were advised that they contacted all their clients but it would appear they have not.
We hope Sunbury can help you out with this matter once they re open.
All the best
National Support Team

ranu.sharma

ranu.sharmaasked

Hi, I just want want to loose 5kg and couple of inches around my waist and thighs. I am a healthy eater but not able to loose that extra kgs doing anything. I am short so even that few kgs stands out. Will I be able to keep off my weight after Hypoxi following the same eating habits and rougly 30 min exercise each day? I have managed this weight for the last 10 yrs or so.

HYPOXI Support TeamHypoxi Australia

Hello and thank you for your email. HYPOXI targets the lower part of your body so if perfect for the area you are wanting to target. We have many clients come in to lose the last 5 kilos as this is the hardest weight to shift. If you follow a healthy diet and exercise everyday then your weight should stay off. The Studio consultant will provide a diet to follow whilst your doing your HYPOXI sessions to maximise your results. The they can look at your diet and make some tweaks for your maintenance after your sessions. If you have a studio in mind you would like to attend it is best to contact them direct and book in for a free session to see if you like it. Have a great day. Kind regards HYPOXI Support Team

Sarah

Sarahasked

I’m planning a to have a baby next year, I’m not pregnant yet but! Is it good to go for this? Does it effects periods?

HYPOXI Support TeamHypoxi Australia

Hello Sarah, Thank you for your enquiry and how exciting you are planning a family! HYPOXI does not affect your periods or you changes of getting pregnant. We have a lot of clients who start using HYPOXI and then need to suspend due to pregnancy. They then start there sessions a couple of months after having bubs to get their pre baby body back. You cannot do HYPOXI whilst pregnant but you can certainly do sessions before and after baby. I hope this answers your questions. HYPOXI Support team

Get an answer from our members and Hypoxi Australia representatives