jld
jldGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is okay, alot of blame throw and really pricy for the quality

HYPOXI Support TeamHypoxi Australia

I only recommend people who are very discipline.

First of all, l I love it, it’s works for me.
I going to gym for years but it’s not really work for me, also I’m quite busy and lazy so I chose to going to Hypoxi.i also use dermology. I never follow their meal plans, because I exactly know what to eat. Eat right, i mostly follow Keto diet, lowest cabs and sugar. So this is the most important for any exercise, you need to be strict to yourself, even staffs surprise I lost so much weight just in first 20 sessions. 7Kg and I forgot how many inches. But it’s a lot.
I signed 12 months membership in 2018 ( because it’s cheap then 1,3,6 months)
I will keep going there in this year , just maintain it until I found another better exercise.

Jas
JasPerth, WA

It's okay

I'm not convinced hypoxi does work. I'm satisfied with my session. I do think it is abit expensive for what you get

Fitness & Leisure Centres

Find out how Hypoxi Australia compares to other Fitness & Leisure Centres

Hypoxi

Elise is lovely at bella vista.
It is very expensive and I haven’t been successful to see any results as yet, quite disappointed but still have a few more appointments to go I think.

MieThoughts
MieThoughtsAdelaide, South Australia

unsure

after spending money on 12 sessions, I dutifully followed all instructions and turn up for all sessions. I still work out in the gym during my non- hypoxi days. I think it was expensive overall, especially when I only lost 2cm from 12 sessions and 500g. I did sweat and everything! might just stay in the gym.

Don't believe the hype!

Priyaasked

Hi! I was a member of Hypoxi Moone Pond. I bought 12 classes and was able to finish only 5 last year. Then I was told during the covid lockdown in the month of March that Moone Pond Hypoxi is permanently closing. When I asked about my remaining classes, they said they may extend their closer till June so, that people like me can utilise the remaining passes but it never happened. Now, when I am trying to reach them through their email address, it says the mail id is not found. Please help and advise how can I get my remaining money back.

Hello Priya,
Unfortunately Moonee Ponds has closed its door.
As they are a Franchise studio we have no access to their accounts or client details.
What classes were you doing? Pilates?
If you can please let us know which service you were using with them, that will help us work out what to do.
Look forward to hearing from you.
National Support Team

Priya

Hi! Thank you so much for replying back. I was doing the normal vacuum exercises.

HYPOXI Support TeamHypoxi Australia

Hello Priya, Unfortunately as Moonee Ponds was a franchise studio we cannot offer a refund as we do not have access to their accounts. We believe the owner gave her client files to Sunbury Hypoxi so the first point of call would be to contact Sunbury and ask if they have your client files and if they can service your 8 sessions you have left. They are under no obligation to financially take on clients so it is at their discretion what they choose to do. Sunbury contact details are
HYPOXI Contouring Studio Sunbury
Shop 8, Terrace Shopping Centre, 106-126 Gap Rd,
VIC 3429
T: (03) 8746 9001
We are sorry for this inconvenience and frustration the Franchisee from Moonee Ponds has caused. We were advised that they contacted all their clients but it would appear they have not.
We hope Sunbury can help you out with this matter once they re open.
All the best
National Support Team

ranu.sharma
ranu.sharmaasked

Hi, I just want want to loose 5kg and couple of inches around my waist and thighs. I am a healthy eater but not able to loose that extra kgs doing anything. I am short so even that few kgs stands out. Will I be able to keep off my weight after Hypoxi following the same eating habits and rougly 30 min exercise each day? I have managed this weight for the last 10 yrs or so.

HYPOXI Support TeamHypoxi Australia

Hello and thank you for your email. HYPOXI targets the lower part of your body so if perfect for the area you are wanting to target. We have many clients come in to lose the last 5 kilos as this is the hardest weight to shift. If you follow a healthy diet and exercise everyday then your weight should stay off. The Studio consultant will provide a diet to follow whilst your doing your HYPOXI sessions to maximise your results. The they can look at your diet and make some tweaks for your maintenance after your sessions. If you have a studio in mind you would like to attend it is best to contact them direct and book in for a free session to see if you like it. Have a great day. Kind regards HYPOXI Support Team

Sarah
Sarahasked

I’m planning a to have a baby next year, I’m not pregnant yet but! Is it good to go for this? Does it effects periods?

HYPOXI Support TeamHypoxi Australia

Hello Sarah, Thank you for your enquiry and how exciting you are planning a family! HYPOXI does not affect your periods or you changes of getting pregnant. We have a lot of clients who start using HYPOXI and then need to suspend due to pregnancy. They then start there sessions a couple of months after having bubs to get their pre baby body back. You cannot do HYPOXI whilst pregnant but you can certainly do sessions before and after baby. I hope this answers your questions. HYPOXI Support team

Get an answer from our members and Hypoxi Australia representatives