Listing monitored by Hypoxi Australia

jld
jldGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is okay, alot of blame throw and really pricy for the quality

AnnaR
AnnaRVictoria

Great idea - but didn't really work

The consultants and the machines were great. I enjoyed going - however at measurement time...nothing changed really.... my weight stayed the same and the cms didn;t budge much at all. My clothes didn't fit any better. Not sure why it didn't work, but it really didn't

Mim
MimMelbourne

Very expensive diet

Well what can I say? Not sure what the medical evidence for Hypoxi is? The diet works well as you’d expect by eating healthy food and cutting out alcohol but as far as the equipment goes I haven’t seen any difference.

If you have lots of money to burn and the idea of this motivates you live a healthy lifestyle then I suppose it’s worth it. We’re all looking for a quick fix aren’t we? This doesn’t work in my humble opinion.

Find out how Hypoxi Australia compares to other Fitness & Leisure Centres

I only recommend people who are very discipline.

First of all, l I love it, it’s works for me.
I going to gym for years but it’s not really work for me, also I’m quite busy and lazy so I chose to going to Hypoxi.i also use dermology. I never follow their meal plans, because I exactly know what to eat. Eat right, i mostly follow Keto diet, lowest cabs and sugar. So this is the most important for any exercise, you need to be strict to yourself, even staffs surprise I lost so much weight just in first 20 sessions. 7Kg and I forgot how many inches. But it’s a lot.
I signed 12 months membership in 2018 ( because it’s cheap then 1,3,6 months)
I will keep going there in this year , just maintain it until I found another better exercise.

Sleeping cat
Sleeping cat

It didn’t work for me - I think it’s an expensive scam

Having already lost a significant amount of weight, I wanted to do this to lose the last bit of fat on my thighs. after the first session I thought I could see a difference so I signed up for 3 months.
Well it didn’t work. I don’t know why it didn’t work. I followed their diet and recommendations.
I wouldn’t recommend it for people who already exercise and already eat well. It’s just a waste of money. If u don’t exercise and eat well, just try that first and save yourself $2000.

The equipment is also a bit hit and miss. Some stuff is quite old and you will notice the difference

Tarryn
TarrynSydney

Good for cellulite - but you're much better spending your time at the gym

Seriously - spend the time at the gym and then buy some nice outfits with the money you save.

I did 40 sessions.... cellulite disappeared from the compression suit... but, yeah... stop being lazy and go down the gym!

Didn't work for me in the slightest

I went in with such high hopes given all the reviews but was extremely disappointed. It literally did nothing for me. I only have about 3-4 kg to lose but didn't even lose a gram doing this and I followed the diet plan on all hypoxi days. The workers told me I'm supposed to eat really healthy every single day..which then begs the question of what the point of even paying this much for hypoxi is? I wish I'd listened to others that warned me... It does not work. Just follow their eating plan for free and you'll lose the weight.

Ell P
Ell PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Expensive guilt trip

I tried one session of Hypoxi at Clarence Park, SA. While I found the process physically to be ok, even relaxing, the service I received was not enjoyable. The manager's only tactic to try and get me to buy more sessions was to tell me how cellulite was developing on my legs and that don't I want to stop that in its tracks? etc. (Note that I am 5'6" and 60kg, so not in massive need of weight loss, just wanting to move 5kgs like a lot of people are.) I get that the whole point of the process is weight loss, but I didn't appreciate the negative tactics used by the manager to try and sell the product.

Jas
JasPerth, WA

It's okay

I'm not convinced hypoxi does work. I'm satisfied with my session. I do think it is abit expensive for what you get

Hypoxi

Elise is lovely at bella vista.
It is very expensive and I haven’t been successful to see any results as yet, quite disappointed but still have a few more appointments to go I think.

KT
KTSydney

The perfect, quick nip and tuck without going under the knife but super expensive when it adds up!

Staff are very ignorant

I went to the free trial because I was very interested in losing a few cm's and cellulite. Whilst I was there I chatted with the girl working asking lots of questions about how hypoxi works. I had stated that I was studying exercise science and she kept saying that she "couldn't explain it in my scientific way". Every question I asked she would just repeat the same answers or admit she didn't know. I don't think any of the questions I asked were too hard to answer for example "why do you stay cycling between speed 6 and 7, if you went at a higher speed would the results work faster?" Etc. she then asked me if I wanted a job and said if I got the job I would get free hypoxi but still wanted me to pay for sessions that day...

Hey Nikki
this is disappointing. Are you able to advise which studio this was in a private message?

Bernie
BernieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not for me

I tried the free trail and didn't enjoy the session at all. I had to ask to stop as i found it uncomfortable. The guy who ran the place was very nice and quite helpful. Make sure you do a free trail before you commit to paying.

Hi Bernie
Thanks for your feedback. Thats disappointing that you find it uncomfortable, possibly could have been the settings!

Agi M
Agi MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor service!

I might be the only one who's trying to terminate my contract because of inconsistent information given and lack of follow up by staff - I've done 6 sessions while also exercising a number of times every week on top and eating nutritious food (all recommended) and believe I can achieve great results without paying premium price and getting very average service.
Not providing me with Terms and Conditions, proper nutrition info and now trying to charge me for something I haven't even started yet on paper.
Disappointing but I guess they still try to make their money. Poor.

monasydney

nothing special

just want to say it didn't do much for me they say lost a few centimeters here and there but that's only because they tighten the measuring tape and they're not measuring on top of your clothes like when they do the original measuring and also the measuring tape is loose at 1st measurement , i read a previous review and kept in mind .
i did the 12 sessions i dont think its worth the money i didnt notice any difference with my clothes.
i recommend just getting a sweat band/pants do some extensive 30mins walks every day and of course low carb diet .

Priyaasked

Hi! I was a member of Hypoxi Moone Pond. I bought 12 classes and was able to finish only 5 last year. Then I was told during the covid lockdown in the month of March that Moone Pond Hypoxi is permanently closing. When I asked about my remaining classes, they said they may extend their closer till June so, that people like me can utilise the remaining passes but it never happened. Now, when I am trying to reach them through their email address, it says the mail id is not found. Please help and advise how can I get my remaining money back.

Hello Priya,
Unfortunately Moonee Ponds has closed its door.
As they are a Franchise studio we have no access to their accounts or client details.
What classes were you doing? Pilates?
If you can please let us know which service you were using with them, that will help us work out what to do.
Look forward to hearing from you.
National Support Team

Priya

Hi! Thank you so much for replying back. I was doing the normal vacuum exercises.

HYPOXI Support TeamHypoxi Australia

Hello Priya, Unfortunately as Moonee Ponds was a franchise studio we cannot offer a refund as we do not have access to their accounts. We believe the owner gave her client files to Sunbury Hypoxi so the first point of call would be to contact Sunbury and ask if they have your client files and if they can service your 8 sessions you have left. They are under no obligation to financially take on clients so it is at their discretion what they choose to do. Sunbury contact details are
HYPOXI Contouring Studio Sunbury
Shop 8, Terrace Shopping Centre, 106-126 Gap Rd,
VIC 3429
T: (03) 8746 9001
We are sorry for this inconvenience and frustration the Franchisee from Moonee Ponds has caused. We were advised that they contacted all their clients but it would appear they have not.
We hope Sunbury can help you out with this matter once they re open.
All the best
National Support Team

ranu.sharma
ranu.sharmaasked

Hi, I just want want to loose 5kg and couple of inches around my waist and thighs. I am a healthy eater but not able to loose that extra kgs doing anything. I am short so even that few kgs stands out. Will I be able to keep off my weight after Hypoxi following the same eating habits and rougly 30 min exercise each day? I have managed this weight for the last 10 yrs or so.

HYPOXI Support TeamHypoxi Australia

Hello and thank you for your email. HYPOXI targets the lower part of your body so if perfect for the area you are wanting to target. We have many clients come in to lose the last 5 kilos as this is the hardest weight to shift. If you follow a healthy diet and exercise everyday then your weight should stay off. The Studio consultant will provide a diet to follow whilst your doing your HYPOXI sessions to maximise your results. The they can look at your diet and make some tweaks for your maintenance after your sessions. If you have a studio in mind you would like to attend it is best to contact them direct and book in for a free session to see if you like it. Have a great day. Kind regards HYPOXI Support Team

Sarah
Sarahasked

I’m planning a to have a baby next year, I’m not pregnant yet but! Is it good to go for this? Does it effects periods?

HYPOXI Support TeamHypoxi Australia

Hello Sarah, Thank you for your enquiry and how exciting you are planning a family! HYPOXI does not affect your periods or you changes of getting pregnant. We have a lot of clients who start using HYPOXI and then need to suspend due to pregnancy. They then start there sessions a couple of months after having bubs to get their pre baby body back. You cannot do HYPOXI whilst pregnant but you can certainly do sessions before and after baby. I hope this answers your questions. HYPOXI Support team

Get an answer from our members and Hypoxi Australia representatives