Cdub
Cdub

Excellent staff at Moonee Ponds

I was very impressed with the staff at the Moonee Ponds clinic. They were professional, friendly and informative. The clinic is clean and there is lots of parking available near by. The online booking site is easy to use..

HYPOXI Support TeamHypoxi Australia

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We love hearing from our clients. We will forward on your feedback to the Moonee Ponds Team. We are so happy you are enjoying our product. Have a great day. HYPOXI Support team

Excellent service at Hypoxi Sandringham

The sessions are enjoyable as It is a friendly supportive environment at the Sandringham studio. The staff are welcoming and always providing helpful hints how to best achieve your goals. Combined with dietary changes it was an effective way to lose the cms on the stubborn areas.

HYPOXI Support TeamHypoxi Australia

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We love hearing from our clients. We will forward on your feedback to the Sandringham Team. We are so happy you are enjoying our product. Have a great day. HYPOXI Support team

Anna
AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good results with not too much effort.

I did Hypoxi 3 years ago and got great results. It totally changed the shape of my legs and got rid of my cellulite. The suit is very relaxing. I found the results really good for the amount of effort it takes. I got much better results than I had from working out in the gym. I am doing another stint at the moment and hoping to get the same results.

HYPOXI Support TeamHypoxi Australia

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We love hearing from our clients. We are so happy you are enjoying our product. Have a great day. HYPOXI Support team

Georgina T
Georgina TVictoria

Easy weight loss

H (Helen) manger of Hypoxi Glen Waverley is very friendly, caring and very positive. In a professional manner H will continually guide you and help you strive toward your goal.

HYPOXI Support TeamHypoxi Australia

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We love hearing from our clients. We will forward your message to Helen and the Glen Waverley Team. We are so happy you are enjoying our product. Have a great day. HYPOXI Support team

Rachel W.
Rachel W.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service

Great session at Hypoxi Liverpool. I was a bit anxious to begin with but the girl that looked after me was great. Full of knowledge and explained every step. Looking forward to my next session.

HYPOXI Support TeamHypoxi Australia

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We love hearing from our clients. We will forward on your success story to the Liverpool Team. We are so happy you are enjoying our product. Have a great day. HYPOXI Support team

Great results

This was a fantastic thing to do during winter for me. The sessions combined with the diet have given me great results, losing over 40cm in just a few months. My long term hamstring injury has also improved. The studio at Goodlife Westbourne Park has been very accommodating and friendly.

Aw1
Aw1

Hypoxi Liverpool

Always feel great after a Hypoxi work out and it helps to maintain my weight goals and tone up particularly that troublesome tummy area post children. I find Liverpool staff very helpful.

HYPOXI Support TeamHypoxi Australia

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We love hearing from our clients. We will forward on your success story to the Liverpool Team. . We are so happy you are enjoying our product. Have a great day. HYPOXI Support team

PatricioSydney, NSW

Thanks hypoxi team

I lost 1.5 cm in the abs area and 3.6 cm in the hips with only 6 sessions. The Randwick team is absolutely nice and they give really good advice on how to comply with the suggested diet without suffering. Great exercise and complete meal suggestions with detailed recipes!

Noticeable results!

I decided to try hypoxi after plateauing at the gym. The workouts are low intensity so I was surprised to see the results just 6 sessions in. I have noticeably less ‘dimples’ on my legs and have lost a few kilos!

Amanda
AmandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

results seen

When I started hypoxia I didn’t see much of a difference in the first month. My trouble area was really just my stomach area so the consultant suggested I use the walking machine and suit. Instead of the standard machines. That suggestion has made a big difference and the tailored approach to my needs is paying off as since changing I have dropped a dress size, lost cms and weight. Thanks Hypoxi Sandringham

Kat W
Kat WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Feeling Good

Been coming to hypoxi Goodwood for a few weeks. Took a little while to start seeing results but the staff are really motivating and supportive and the weight is shedding, I’m feeling great.

Shruti
ShrutiSydney, NSW

Inches off

Hypoxi has been a good option for me as I need to do low impact exercise due to old fractures. I've lost close to 16 inches all over. The Pitt Street Hypoxi staff are very friendly, professional and always flexible, with a smile.

Over 60.

I am over 60 and thought I would give Hypoxi a try as there are to many sore joints etc to
do conventional excercises. In my first 6 seasions,I have lost 17.9 cm, best of all most of it is from the areas I really wanted targeted. I am doing 3 x 50 min very low impact sessions a week. very happy so far..

Carrotbroccoli
CarrotbroccoliPerth, WA

It works if you work it... not that cheap and need to maintain it yourself afterwards

Hypoxi feeling great

Loved it just couldn't afford it felt great after just one lesson doesn't feel like your working out at all.

Priyaasked

Hi! I was a member of Hypoxi Moone Pond. I bought 12 classes and was able to finish only 5 last year. Then I was told during the covid lockdown in the month of March that Moone Pond Hypoxi is permanently closing. When I asked about my remaining classes, they said they may extend their closer till June so, that people like me can utilise the remaining passes but it never happened. Now, when I am trying to reach them through their email address, it says the mail id is not found. Please help and advise how can I get my remaining money back.

Hello Priya,
Unfortunately Moonee Ponds has closed its door.
As they are a Franchise studio we have no access to their accounts or client details.
What classes were you doing? Pilates?
If you can please let us know which service you were using with them, that will help us work out what to do.
Look forward to hearing from you.
National Support Team

Priya

Hi! Thank you so much for replying back. I was doing the normal vacuum exercises.

HYPOXI Support TeamHypoxi Australia

Hello Priya, Unfortunately as Moonee Ponds was a franchise studio we cannot offer a refund as we do not have access to their accounts. We believe the owner gave her client files to Sunbury Hypoxi so the first point of call would be to contact Sunbury and ask if they have your client files and if they can service your 8 sessions you have left. They are under no obligation to financially take on clients so it is at their discretion what they choose to do. Sunbury contact details are
HYPOXI Contouring Studio Sunbury
Shop 8, Terrace Shopping Centre, 106-126 Gap Rd,
VIC 3429
T: (03) 8746 9001
We are sorry for this inconvenience and frustration the Franchisee from Moonee Ponds has caused. We were advised that they contacted all their clients but it would appear they have not.
We hope Sunbury can help you out with this matter once they re open.
All the best
National Support Team

ranu.sharma
ranu.sharmaasked

Hi, I just want want to loose 5kg and couple of inches around my waist and thighs. I am a healthy eater but not able to loose that extra kgs doing anything. I am short so even that few kgs stands out. Will I be able to keep off my weight after Hypoxi following the same eating habits and rougly 30 min exercise each day? I have managed this weight for the last 10 yrs or so.

HYPOXI Support TeamHypoxi Australia

Hello and thank you for your email. HYPOXI targets the lower part of your body so if perfect for the area you are wanting to target. We have many clients come in to lose the last 5 kilos as this is the hardest weight to shift. If you follow a healthy diet and exercise everyday then your weight should stay off. The Studio consultant will provide a diet to follow whilst your doing your HYPOXI sessions to maximise your results. The they can look at your diet and make some tweaks for your maintenance after your sessions. If you have a studio in mind you would like to attend it is best to contact them direct and book in for a free session to see if you like it. Have a great day. Kind regards HYPOXI Support Team

Sarah
Sarahasked

I’m planning a to have a baby next year, I’m not pregnant yet but! Is it good to go for this? Does it effects periods?

HYPOXI Support TeamHypoxi Australia

Hello Sarah, Thank you for your enquiry and how exciting you are planning a family! HYPOXI does not affect your periods or you changes of getting pregnant. We have a lot of clients who start using HYPOXI and then need to suspend due to pregnancy. They then start there sessions a couple of months after having bubs to get their pre baby body back. You cannot do HYPOXI whilst pregnant but you can certainly do sessions before and after baby. I hope this answers your questions. HYPOXI Support team

Get an answer from our members and Hypoxi Australia representatives