Hyundai Dealers

Hyundai Dealers (page 2 of 11)

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

KETAN P.

KETAN P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

All dealer cheaters

Hi as per my conversation with hyundai dealer anything happen to your car or with dealer they dont help u reason behind that all separate franchisee . So please careful company not help you to solve problem with dealership. So i think we dont have to buy there car

Tammy

Tammy

I purchased a Hyundai Santa Fe from South Morang Hyundai, not only has the car been great to drive, but the after service is excellent, staff go above and beyond every single time ! Highly recommend

Debba17

Debba17Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Worst dealership we have dealt with.

Store LocationWerribee Hyundai, old Geelong road Hoppers crossing
Naomi

Naomi

Ralph D Silva Hyunadai sales staff are pushy to the point of harassment

A month ago I was looking to buy a new car. I knew I would have the funds to buy in a few weeks, so went for a test drive. At first it was a good experience, but after the test drive the sales staff were pushy, asking what they could do to secure the sale on the day. As I had made clear multiple times I didn't have the funds on the day, I'm not sure what they thought might happen when they nagged me multiple times. I went elsewhere, and had a good experience at Yarra Hyundai and am very happy with my new car (an i30 Go). The sales staff at Yarra Hyundai were friendly and informative, not pushy, and treated me with respect.

Store LocationRalph d Silva Ivanhoe bad, Yarra Hyundai Collingwood good

angry

angryPerth, WA

HYUNDAI OSBORNE PARK- DO NOT GO TO

Do not go here...... Your vehicle comes back worse than what you sent it in.
Wheel alignment stuffed and also navigation system not working on a 2018 TUSCON
no refund or apology

Store LocationOSBORNE PARK HYUNDAI

Grant

GrantGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Frankston Hyundai

I went into the dealership looking to test drive a i30. The minute I walked in a sales person greeted me immediately. That’s where it went all downhill. I made it clear that no financial figures were to be discussed at this point as I need to be happy with the car. The sales person put pressure on me and discussed my trade in car. I said I’d rather discuss that later. The response I got is “we need to evaluate your car first before you can drive a new car, to see if you can afford it”. Totally irrelevant at this point. Very poor sales technique and I simply walked away never to return.

Store LocationFrankston

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Sr Premium 2019 Major Engine Failure No Fix 2 Months Later...

Store LocationArtarmon NSW

A Stone

A StoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Robina Hyundai - Worst service ever!

Store LocationJames Frizelle's Robina Hyundai
Sceptical

ScepticalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hyundai Nunawading, CANNOT TRUST - STAY CLEAR, based on my experience

Will update my review once situation with the dealership has been resolved.
Most unprofessional service and interaction I have ever experienced. Would not recommend going to this dealership. I wish I could share more information at this point. Will update once a certain situation is resolved.

Store LocationNunawading
Tal

Tal

Liars. Sneaky.

Kathleen Gorman

Kathleen GormanSydney, NSW

Hyundai i20 2015

Purchased a Hyundai 2015 i20 brand new from Peninsula motors Condell park.
Motor is great but am extremely unhappy with the paintwork.
Took back to dealership 3 times and emailed head office and after a few months still getting the runaround.
Photos show bonnet and side near petrol cap paintwork.

Hyundai IX35 2013 falling to bits!!!

Troy

TroyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor customer service

Ingle farm Hyundai, poor customer service, had Towbar fitted pre delivery left magnetic parts bowl stuck to underside of car, no follow up on accessories ordered, now faulty Santa Fe and dealer and Hyundai doesn’t want to know about it, wouldn’t recommend anybody using their service

Peter Hutton

Peter HuttonVictoria

Jefferson Hyundai $169ph labour charge

Charged my student daughter $169 per hour labour charge! This wad after they wanted to charge an extra $170 for an assessment of an electric window that wasn't working. In one minute the technician said...the window is not working! Absolute disgrace taking advantage of young female clients. Be warned.

Cher

Cher

Dismissed by salesman

I recently went to Hyundai Southport to buy a new car. The young salesman dismissed me obviously made judgements about my age and gender. Not happy. Went elsewhere. Paid cash.

LDA

LDANowra

Jefferson Hyundai List parts on eBay that are OBSOLETE and no longer exist

I ordered a Spare Part on eBay from them yesterday. I received a message from them this morning with a flimsy excuse telling me the part is obsolete, despite them saying they had 10 in stock. What else are they listing on eBay that doesn't exist. What other promises do they make to customers they don't keep?

Dealership LocationVIC, Jefferson

Customers don't matter anymore

Dealership LocationQLD, Zupps Hillcrest

Brendan M

Brendan Masked

Hi, I just bought my first Hyundai, a Kona. I've had the car for about a month now, does Hyundai send out customer satisfaction surveys? Or is it as I suspected, they don't give a damn once the cheque has cleared.....

Brisbane
Brisbane

"does Hyundai send out customer satisfaction surveys? Or is it as I suspected, they don't give a damn once the cheque has cleared...." -
DEFINITELY NOT THE ONE I DEALT WITH (Zupps). When I went to pick up my car (after 9 days!) I asked the customer service guy for a car key to check what they've done, he at first didn't want to give me the key, only when I said I will not pay until I check what they've done he hesitantly handed me the key. It's been now 2 days, all seems to be ok. for now. Good luck, hope your experience will be better.
"Bris"

Leaking

Leakingasked

how do you make a formal complaint to Hyundai? I can't find an email address...

MR T.S.
MR T.S.

You need to go onto Hyundai australia's desktop website.
Down the bottom is a contact us section where you can select warranty etc to email them.
Always remember that you will catch many flies with honey and none with vinegar so be diplomatic and factual. I know from just a general enquiry in my case it took a month for a reply so chill for a reply.
Hope this helps :)

Mike

Many Thanks for your response.. We tried both Honey and Vinegar with no success... Judge Judy our next hope :)

Love the car though service has been so poor I could not recommend a Hyundai to anyone due to lack of service..

Vish

Vishasked

Replaced the window regulator for an i30 last May and it is faulty again. The dealer wants me to pay another $549 to replace it. I think it is ridiculous as it is just over a year and I did not anticipate it would give up so quickly. I am wondering how best to resolve the issue?

Mike

Publish your comments on their facebook page..they seem to take that more seriously than via their customer service team.. good luck

CategoryPhysical Shops and Car Dealerships