Hyundai Dealers

Hyundai Dealers (page 3 of 11)

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Roady

Customers don't matter anymore

Dealership LocationQLD, Zupps Hillcrest
Taz

Taz

Walked in nervous. Left smiling!

From my initial inquiry expressing interest right through to sealing the deal - I couldn't be more happier than my experience with Briner.
A gentleman from start to finish, he listened, understood and made me feel at ease about any concerns or questions I had from purchasing my selected vehicle.
Refreshing experience and I definitely know who my go to is

Thanks for your help

Dealership LocationVIC, Lakeside
Cheryl

CherylGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Used car

Bought a used 2013 holden from werribee hyundai,all went well asked if it had takata airbags told no we cant sell it if it did.Received a recall saying it does have the airbags and its a 2012 holden,l bought the car 3 months ago????

kristin

kristin

Customer service 1300 number

Customer service is a joke, you email in regards to a redemption offer you get no reply, you call 3 different times to get told someone will call you today to let you know and I’m still waiting since the start of October, for such a large company it’s really pathetic.

Dealership LocationVIC, Jefferson

Integrity Honesty and Respect

Dealership LocationWA, Mandurah

dmwheelers

dmwheelersGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Problems with seats, they say they will replace but want me to pay labour!!

The seats of my 2012 i20 have a bar that sits on your lower back. They issued a service bulletin to replace the foam in the seats. Im now told they will supply the parts but I have to pay 4 hours labour to fit it!!
Will be contacting a lawyer as my back problems have worsened since owning this car.
NEVER AGAIN will I buy a Hyundai.... Customer care?? More like Customer we don't care!!

thi

thiNORTH RYDE

FAULTY CAR PARTS AND VOID OF WARRANTY

Phil Gilbert - Hyundai delivers faulty car parts and void warranty
Hyundai avoid the problems diverting it back to dealership.

Dealership LocationNSW, Phil Gilbert Croydon
Richo

RichoDeception bay qld

Refuse to accept car has issues

Dealership LocationQLD, Lakes

Dave

DaveSydney

Sold junk insurance and sales person was OK

Dealership LocationNSW, Ryde

defenderperth

Go somewhere else

Purchased a brand new Hyundai from a car dealer who loves seeing himself on tv. This guy is all show cars are priced well however he kills you on service costs avoid taking your new vehicle back after purchase go elsewhere

Dealership LocationWA, John Hughes Victoria Park
defender

also should this dealer ring you make sure you treat him with the respect he demands from a television celebrity otherwise he refuses to talk to you again

Most unhappy

Most unhappy

Bad customer service

I purchase a second hand car low Klm more expensive than most of there new cars on the lot had an issue with the car after a week or so of owning. Had to drive some 175klm twice to have work done on both bookings they never once offered to take me somewhere tried to get a loan car on the second visit but denied, so my poor wife had to sit around because the fella at the front desk is the most rude person if it's wasn't for one of the sales staff offering to take her somewhere to spend 3 1/2 hours down the street she would have be ignored totally. Will never deal with this company again a will not give good feedback. Very disappointed.

Dealership LocationVIC, Cranbourne

warranty disappointment

vehicle mileage 22,000km. reported shuddering brakes and was told the vehicle required front disc pads and rotors. however i was told that they were not covered by warranty!!!!!! AT 22,000km, unbelievable.!!!!

Dealership LocationVIC, Essendon

ABYSMAL CUSTOMER SERVICE - DARWIN HYUNDAI

Vehicle needed major repairs - had to demand a loan vehicle which took 2 days to organize with inconsiderate and unhelpful staff. I had 10 minutes to collect a loan vehicle - I live rural and was at least half hour away and was told: I can't wait around for half an hour. I knock off at 5pm and I've got things to do. Be here at 7.30am tomorrow to collect vehicle". I had to demand the courtesy bus to take me to the rental vehicle as staff did not offer. I still have not received copy of the service record after numerous phone calls and emails. I do want to upgrade with another Hyundai Sante Fe - BUT NOT FROM DARWIN HYUNDAI - it will be worth a trip interstate.

Dealership LocationNT, Darwin

False Advertising

I booked in for a $135 service online to arrive in store and be charged $275 apparently due to an error on the system. I later called the Hyundai care team who said they were going to do nothing about it, which I highlighted was false advertising and the man was quite rude, dismissed what I was saying and refused to let me speak to any management.

Dealership LocationVIC, Melbourne City

Amod Joshi

Amod Joshi

Hyundai South Morang - Un-courteous Service

Poor service and not courteous. I booked for some parts repairs on my Hyundia i30, was given a time for 9:30am. On reaching there, the service person asked me to come back at 12:30..... and also surprised me by saying that they will charge $140 just to have a look. This was not told before on the phone while booking. I feels like they are not interested in small service but since they are Hyundai dealer we are locked with them for Hyundai part. Such a bitter experience from a company that is striving to be best at their cars.

Previously, I have been dealing with Dandenong Hyundai for service and parts repairs. They are such a cheerful and friendly bunch of people. Very very opposite to South Morgan ones.

Dealership LocationVIC, South Morang

Anon

AnonKellyville

Terrible customer service

I was charged for a service that was never completed and the service lady insisted that it had been done and that I had to pay for it using threatening words. Staff have a sense of entitlement, are rife and don't really care about customer satisfaction.

Dealership LocationNSW, Heartland

Bulldogs59

Bulldogs59Sydney

Shocking after sales service

If I could have given zero starts I would have.
Our 1 year old Veloster required a new gearbox. Agreement was reached between the dealer and Hyundai to pay for a hire car whilst it was off the road as no loan vehicles available. The Hyundai manager reneged on the agreement. I'm still waiting for the refund 6 months later form and banking details supplied but they will anot return emails or calls... I'm constantly chasing them. When I called them again today (second call of the day) I've been told today it will be another 2-3 weeks (if I'm lucky!).
Disgraceful service. The staff really don't care. STAY CLEAR OF THEM!

Dealership LocationHyundai Australia

Happy Customer

I’d like to thank the staff at werribee, specially Jake, I called this morning, dropped my car down to have checked, problem solved by the afternoon and ready to be collected, excellent customer service, very friendly and helpful, I will be returning, great to see such caring service.

Brendan M

Brendan Masked

Hi, I just bought my first Hyundai, a Kona. I've had the car for about a month now, does Hyundai send out customer satisfaction surveys? Or is it as I suspected, they don't give a damn once the cheque has cleared.....

Brisbane
Brisbane

"does Hyundai send out customer satisfaction surveys? Or is it as I suspected, they don't give a damn once the cheque has cleared...." -
DEFINITELY NOT THE ONE I DEALT WITH (Zupps). When I went to pick up my car (after 9 days!) I asked the customer service guy for a car key to check what they've done, he at first didn't want to give me the key, only when I said I will not pay until I check what they've done he hesitantly handed me the key. It's been now 2 days, all seems to be ok. for now. Good luck, hope your experience will be better.
"Bris"

Leaking

Leakingasked

how do you make a formal complaint to Hyundai? I can't find an email address...

MR T.S.
MR T.S.

You need to go onto Hyundai australia's desktop website.
Down the bottom is a contact us section where you can select warranty etc to email them.
Always remember that you will catch many flies with honey and none with vinegar so be diplomatic and factual. I know from just a general enquiry in my case it took a month for a reply so chill for a reply.
Hope this helps :)

Mike

Many Thanks for your response.. We tried both Honey and Vinegar with no success... Judge Judy our next hope :)

Love the car though service has been so poor I could not recommend a Hyundai to anyone due to lack of service..

Vish

Vishasked

Replaced the window regulator for an i30 last May and it is faulty again. The dealer wants me to pay another $549 to replace it. I think it is ridiculous as it is just over a year and I did not anticipate it would give up so quickly. I am wondering how best to resolve the issue?

Mike

Publish your comments on their facebook page..they seem to take that more seriously than via their customer service team.. good luck