Hyundai Dealers

Hyundai Dealers (page 4 of 11)

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Anon

AnonKellyville

Terrible customer service

I was charged for a service that was never completed and the service lady insisted that it had been done and that I had to pay for it using threatening words. Staff have a sense of entitlement, are rife and don't really care about customer satisfaction.

Dealership LocationNSW, Heartland

Bulldogs59

Bulldogs59Sydney

Shocking after sales service

If I could have given zero starts I would have.
Our 1 year old Veloster required a new gearbox. Agreement was reached between the dealer and Hyundai to pay for a hire car whilst it was off the road as no loan vehicles available. The Hyundai manager reneged on the agreement. I'm still waiting for the refund 6 months later form and banking details supplied but they will anot return emails or calls... I'm constantly chasing them. When I called them again today (second call of the day) I've been told today it will be another 2-3 weeks (if I'm lucky!).
Disgraceful service. The staff really don't care. STAY CLEAR OF THEM!

Dealership LocationHyundai Australia

Happy Customer

I’d like to thank the staff at werribee, specially Jake, I called this morning, dropped my car down to have checked, problem solved by the afternoon and ready to be collected, excellent customer service, very friendly and helpful, I will be returning, great to see such caring service.

Terrific service!

New car salesman Greig Malvenan was very helpful and friendly without being pushy.
The idea of keeping our new car under wraps - before the big reveal - was a nice touch!
Greig will definitely be the salesman I contact should we need another car.
The only thing I was a little disappointed in was - fuel tank only half full on delivery!

Dealership LocationWA, Wild West

Catr

CatrAU

THankyou Jake and Hyundai

Dealership LocationVIC, Werribee

Purchased a Hyundai i30 2016 model on Saturday and very good customer service. Was extremely happy with salesman Manuel Fernandez. He was excellent and made everything very easy for me. Will certainly spread the word.

Happy with my new car

Excellent customer service! Had a great experience purchasing my car from Ferntree Hyundai. Thank you Andrew and team. Helpful and enthusiastic with finding the right car for me

Dealership LocationVIC, Ferntree Gully
Rob

RobPerth, WA

Bad new car experience

We purchased a new Elantra from this dealer who obviously was careless with a pre delivery inspection. We handed over our hard earned money, drove the car out of the dealership, within 45 minutes I turned the air conditioner on, only to realize it is not working.
Within 2 hours of picking up the new car, it was already at the dealership's workshop to have the air conditioner compressor replaced.
Not only did I drive the car out of their yard with a faulty air conditioner but also with 6 months registration when I was entitled to 12 months as per Hyundai's promotional offer.

As a returning customer, they took advantage of my trust in them and abused it.

These guys won't be getting any business from me again.

Dealership LocationWA, John Hughes Welshpool

Service provider

Service provider

Hyundai has no peers when it comes to bad service (AMENDED)

Hyundai head office resolved my concerns to my satisfaction. In the process, they restored my faith in the brand. Thank you.

Dealership LocationNSW, Windsor

Reviewer56

Reviewer56Victoria

Giant thumbs down

Stay away.
You will do far better going elsewhere for your Hyundai.
A complete waste of my time. They are not one bit helpful. Was interested in buying the new i30N.
Do you think I’d get someone interested enough to show me through it and offer me a test drive?
Nup!
They all made up their minds early in the piece that I was not a prospective buyer. Well little did they know, I wanted to buy one for my sons 21st birthday. Will now go elsewhere. Plenty of other dealerships to go to.
Nunawading, all those bad Google reviews about you say it all. Time there for new management and new salesman that will show respect to the potential purchaser.

Dealership LocationVIC, Nunawading

Rubbish

Dealership LocationVIC, Chadstone

Customer service and the car from hell !!!!!!!

Dealership LocationQLD, Zupps Aspley
Brendan M

Brendan MBeenleigh

Good car, shame about the service.

I bought a Kona from Keema Hyundai springwood a month ago. This was my first Hyundai, and while time will tell if there will be another, one thing is certain I will not buy another car from Keema. They made buying a new car such hard work. As soon as I'd signed up, I felt I became an annoying inconvenience. Simply getting through by phone is enough to test your patience. Must be good to run a business that doesn't need customers eh? I bought the car at Keema because it was the closest dealership to me, but the servicing will be done somewhere else, anywhere else. Does Hyundai send out customer satisfaction surveys? Or it as I suspected, they don't care once the cheque clears....

Dealership LocationQLD, Keema Springwood
mario

mariohobart

THESE GUYS MUST BE TO BUSY TO SELL CARS! keema Brisbane

Dealership LocationQLD, Keema Springwood

Mason

MasonBrisbane

Hyundai Bartons Wynnum fake booking system

Hyundai Bartons Wynnum (QLD) has the most irresponsible and impolite staff in addition to its fake booking system. I booked an appointment to service my car at this center, I received the confirmation E-mail and SMS for my appointment. I had to leave my work 3 hours earlier and drove 40 KM to get there, but when I got there they told me that they don't work after 4 P.M. while my appointment was on 4.15 P.M. . They were really impolite and didn't even apologize for this inconvenience.

Dealership LocationQLD, Bartons

biig ron

biig ronSydney, NSW

sinclair hyundai penrith service

i had my 2013 hyundai serviced in march this year i am very happy with the quality of the work done the price was exelent i had oil change also filter general check car wash and 12 months road service i supply my own oil full syn value for money the car only has 16000 klm on it from new i would highly recomend this company cost 129 dollers was a special offer

Melbourne city Hyundai and general customer service

Dealership LocationVIC, Melbourne City

Tad

TadAdelaide

Consumer statutory. Guatantee

I30 2014 model radio does not work am and hisses on FM. Stenbornet Hyundia. Nuriootpa refused to replace. or repair radio. Said it was out of warranty by several months.So much for Hyundai signing ACCC agreement. Radio is not fit fot purpose. My opion give this dealer a miss

Dealership LocationSA, Steinborner Nuriootpa

Brendan M

Brendan Masked

Hi, I just bought my first Hyundai, a Kona. I've had the car for about a month now, does Hyundai send out customer satisfaction surveys? Or is it as I suspected, they don't give a damn once the cheque has cleared.....

Brisbane
Brisbane

"does Hyundai send out customer satisfaction surveys? Or is it as I suspected, they don't give a damn once the cheque has cleared...." -
DEFINITELY NOT THE ONE I DEALT WITH (Zupps). When I went to pick up my car (after 9 days!) I asked the customer service guy for a car key to check what they've done, he at first didn't want to give me the key, only when I said I will not pay until I check what they've done he hesitantly handed me the key. It's been now 2 days, all seems to be ok. for now. Good luck, hope your experience will be better.
"Bris"

Leaking

Leakingasked

how do you make a formal complaint to Hyundai? I can't find an email address...

MR T.S.
MR T.S.

You need to go onto Hyundai australia's desktop website.
Down the bottom is a contact us section where you can select warranty etc to email them.
Always remember that you will catch many flies with honey and none with vinegar so be diplomatic and factual. I know from just a general enquiry in my case it took a month for a reply so chill for a reply.
Hope this helps :)

Mike

Many Thanks for your response.. We tried both Honey and Vinegar with no success... Judge Judy our next hope :)

Love the car though service has been so poor I could not recommend a Hyundai to anyone due to lack of service..

Vish

Vishasked

Replaced the window regulator for an i30 last May and it is faulty again. The dealer wants me to pay another $549 to replace it. I think it is ridiculous as it is just over a year and I did not anticipate it would give up so quickly. I am wondering how best to resolve the issue?

Mike

Publish your comments on their facebook page..they seem to take that more seriously than via their customer service team.. good luck