2Hyundai Elantra AD.2 (Sedan) Go Automatic
Part of Hyundai Elantra 4.1

Hyundai Elantra AD.2 (Sedan) Go Automatic (2018-2024)

VerifiedAlso referred to as: Hyundai Elantra AD.2 (Sedan) Go Automatic 2023 and Hyundai Elantra AD.2 (Sedan) Go Automatic 2025.
2Hyundai Elantra AD.2 (Sedan) Go Automatic
3.0

1 review

0%100%0%

1 review
Pop-up
Pop-upBrisbane50 posts
  AD.2

Almost perfect car let down by head restraint

I test drove this car overnight, but when I got it home, I never took it out as the head restraint had given me a migraine. It slants forward in a way that is very uncomfortable and it pushes your head forward too much. I loved everything else about the car. That one simple thing - uncomfortable head restraint - meant I wouldn't buy it as why would I willingly by a car that caused me pain?

The head restraint needs to be able to move back. It thrust my head down and made me sit in a hunched way.

No questions yet. Read all questions about Hyundai Elantra.

Compare all Hyundai Elantra listings
Fuel Consumption7.4 L/100km7.4 L/100km7 L/100km7.8 L/100km
Fuel Tank Capacity 50 L50 L50 L50 L
Engine4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 2.0L4 Cylinder 1.6L4 Cylinder 1.6L
Max Power112kW @ 6200rpm112kW @ 6200rpm150kW @ 6000rpm150kW @ 6000rpm
Max Torque192Nm @ 4700rpm192Nm @ 4700rpm265Nm @ 1500-4500rpm265Nm @ 1500-4500rpm
Country of ManufactureSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth Korea
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Release date