Hyundai Elantra HD

Hyundai Elantra HD (2006-2011)

4.2

Other Sedans

euromix
    euromix

Good

I rented this car for 14 days as my Mazda 2 (which i adore) was being repaired after an accident. I find the Elantra quite surprisingly very good. Despite feeling "heavy" the vehicle was very comfortable, economical and very reliable. The stereo system is excellent and the boot space was just amazing for a car of it's size. I am a huge fan of an attractive dashboard and found the Elantra's interior attractive. The heater was very powerful that i had to turn it down on many occasions. I am very impressed with this car. Highly recommended.
    Comfort, amazingly huge boot, brilliant stereo, pwr steering, economical, strong air con/heater and attractive dashboard.
    The car can feel "heavy"

Sedans

Find out how Hyundai Elantra HD compares to other Sedans

Sasha_Randall
    Sasha_RandallAU

Has given us troubles

We have had this car for over a year that we bought second hand. We travelled from brisbane to melbourne which took 22 hrs over 2 days and it got us here with no problems or difficulties however have since had mechanical problems which have been expensive to repair and are close to spending more on repairs than we paid for the car. However we do still like it as it is our only car and gets my husband to work every day and me to work every night
    Family car