Hyundai Elantra HD

Hyundai Elantra HD (2006-2011)

4.2

Alex
    Alex

Really good

I have HUYNDAI Elantra 2006. I bought it as brand new, I have done 320,000 km already. Most of it on free ways. Never done any repairs besides timing belt change. But one thing I did, i always change engine oil and oil filter on every 3000 km. spark plugs on every 20,000 km and brakes on every 60000 km. Never have any problems at all. I am very happy with the car.

BodySedan

Engine Size2.0L Beta II
    Sedans

Find out how Hyundai Elantra HD compares to other Sedans

Excellent car

I am driving a Hyundai Elantra 1.6 (J2). The car has been with me for the past 6 years. I am so pleased, the car is so reliable. The car is in use every day but keeps on going. I'm planning on passing her on to my eldest son. Thanks Hyundai, keep up the good work.
    Realiabilty and good fuel consumption.
    The front wheels bearings.

Sasha_Randall
    Sasha_RandallAU

Has given us troubles

We have had this car for over a year that we bought second hand. We travelled from brisbane to melbourne which took 22 hrs over 2 days and it got us here with no problems or difficulties however have since had mechanical problems which have been expensive to repair and are close to spending more on repairs than we paid for the car. However we do still like it as it is our only car and gets my husband to work every day and me to work every night
    Family car