Hyundai Elantra HD

Hyundai Elantra HD (2006-2011)

4.2

Alex
    Alex

Really good

I have HUYNDAI Elantra 2006. I bought it as brand new, I have done 320,000 km already. Most of it on free ways. Never done any repairs besides timing belt change. But one thing I did, i always change engine oil and oil filter on every 3000 km. spark plugs on every 20,000 km and brakes on every 60000 km. Never have any problems at all. I am very happy with the car.

BodySedan

Engine Size2.0L Beta II
    Sedans

Find out how Hyundai Elantra HD compares to other Sedans

Excellent car

I am driving a Hyundai Elantra 1.6 (J2). The car has been with me for the past 6 years. I am so pleased, the car is so reliable. The car is in use every day but keeps on going. I'm planning on passing her on to my eldest son. Thanks Hyundai, keep up the good work.
    Realiabilty and good fuel consumption.
    The front wheels bearings.

euromix
    euromix

Good

I rented this car for 14 days as my Mazda 2 (which i adore) was being repaired after an accident. I find the Elantra quite surprisingly very good. Despite feeling "heavy" the vehicle was very comfortable, economical and very reliable. The stereo system is excellent and the boot space was just amazing for a car of it's size. I am a huge fan of an attractive dashboard and found the Elantra's interior attractive. The heater was very powerful that i had to turn it down on many occasions. I am very impressed with this car. Highly recommended.
    Comfort, amazingly huge boot, brilliant stereo, pwr steering, economical, strong air con/heater and attractive dashboard.
    The car can feel "heavy"