MD, XD, HD, etc...

• Comfort
  • Features

Cooranite

CooraniteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Continues to be my best ever car

Purchased in December 2019 at Pacific Hyundai.

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not a reliable car

I bought my Hyundai Elantra in 2017 and used it for 2 years. It broke down twice in that time period. One with fuel injection issue and other with engine coolant leakage. Both the time it had to be in service centre for almost 2 weeks. I had to sell it as it was not reliable to my expectation.

Loved the features in Elantra, auto headlights, auto wiper and Apple CarPlay.

Purchased in June 2017 for $30,150.00.

Yash

YashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hyundai Elantra is perfect

We are couples with no kid and we bought Hyundai Elantra on 26h April 2019. This is just perfect and we are loving it. Great boot and back seat space with great features.

Overall we are really happy with this car.

Purchased in April 2019 for $19,500.00.

Peterkirgan

Peterkirgan

Still going and even more!!!?

Had this xd hvt for 5 yrs now only major repairs were CV joints radiator and new clutch apart from tyres batteries the norm this has never let me down! Has 210000kms no rust and looks new inside/out am giving this to my son as an ideal first car! As for Hyundai they are worth what you pay for them!!!!!

Purchased in October 2015 for $3,500.00.

Ankur

AnkurGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my Hyundai Elantra

I bought my Hyundai Elantra last year and am absolutely loving it. While I was more towards buying a Toyota initially, when I test drove Elantra, I immediately changed my mind as I loved the smooth ride so much. Fingers crossed, it hasn't been a problem yet and I would easily recommend this car to anyone.

Purchased in July 2015 at Westside Honda for $17,000.00.

Rob

RobDarling Downs, QLD

Crankshaft Sensor Malfunction

My 2013 Elantra has been diagnosed with a failed Crankshaft Sensor and faulty ESC Module, It only just out of warranty and Hyundai refuse to do anything about it. Also its under Dealer Warranty but they wont cover it under their warranty. No more Hyundai for me. My daughter has an i30 and is also unhappy.

Purchased in October 2015 at Zooper Cars, Toowoomba for $15,000.00.

no stress

no stressMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the Hyundai .

Purchased at private for $1,800.00.

Pam

PamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Driving my Hyundai Turbo Elantra

Don’t drive the car as much as I want to as when you get in it you just want to take off for a great long drive . Plenty of power .Very fuel efficient. Its had its second service and found no issues at all with it . The dealer at Hyundai Robina have been great .They drop you where you want to go while waiting or you can sit and have a coffee while doing your emails .

Purchased in August 2018.

Brizzy Family

Brizzy FamilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent value for money

I bought a 2012 second hand in 2015 and have had it for four years. I drove it for a couple years on a long commute, 160 kms round trip. Hubby regularly used it for long surf trips, too, so we have driven it from about 20k kms to 160k. We’ve never had a major problem. It is economical to run and maintain. It comfortably seats 4 and I’ve driven three 11 yr old boys in the back no problem.

Purchased in February 2015.

wazza22

wazza22South East Queensland, QLD

2016 brand new

excellent smaller family car .have the auto for ease of city driving motor wise good to use plenty power when need it.. comfort of setout inside 5 yr warranty ease of services by dealer..highly recommend Mitsubishi elantra 2nd 1 we have brought brand new

Purchased in March 2016 at misubishi dealer booval for $23,999.00.

K maltry

K maltrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Bet Car I've Owned

Low fuel cost
Gorgeous design
Lots of Room inside and very comfortable seats
Came with Mags
10 yr warranty
Came with RACQ 10 year roadside assistance
I recommend a test drive to people looking for a new sporty car!
Lighting is stylish as Well.
Plenty of space in the boot
Drink spaces

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Not a bad car but service will drive you nuts. The radio is garbage

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Amy

AmyMelbourne

Excellent sedan.

Been having the car for almost a year now. I’m glad I went with this Elantra. Well built, cost effective to run. If you’re considering it should spend a bit more (2K from memory) for the Elite version with more features (smart key, etc). Hyndai services is great too. One happy camper.

BadgeElite
Date PurchasedSept 2017
Ingak

IngakGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A class above

Hyundai have really stepped up the quality and look of the Hyundai Elantra. You get a whole lot for your money. They are packed full of safety and modern features, the car has a great finish. It's a classy looking car and it drives really well for a low, low price tag.

Engine Size1.8
Date PurchasedJan 2014
Terry

TerryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great overall package

Have now got 18,000 k's on the clock and is a great car. This is the SR version with the 150kw engine. For the power it has amazing fuel efficiency currently around low 7Lt/100K. Handling is great. Love the paddle shifters, changeable driving modes and lots of other goodies. Only thing that could be improved is the tech with the touch screen a bit basic. Looking forward to the fastback I30N coming for a possible upgrade.

BadgeSR
Engine Size1.6
Date PurchasedMar 2017

CoolC

CoolCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great and Reliable

We purchased hyundai elantra base model in 2015. It was our first brand new car.

It is a great and reliable drive. Stylish and easy to drive. Boot space is huge compared with similar sedan's and seats are comfortable.

Fuel consumption is good to as it gives 13km per litre and more for long drives.

Worth every dollar.

Engine Size1.6
Date PurchasedJune 2015
SelRap

SelRap

Reliable family car

Great vehicle to drive around town and on the highway. Very quiet engine went stopped at traffic lights or other reasons. I can travel from Bowen to Rockhampton on one tank of fuel. That’s over 600 kms. Easy to parking. Only my cruise control has failed recently. Otherwise all good.

BadgeSE
TransmissionManual
Date PurchasedApr 2012
kathy

kathyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

What a car

This car has everything, its sporty comfortable not noisy has heated electric seats cruise control,great sound system great to drive reliable has never let me down,factory tinted windows,sunroof,reverse camera on the revision mirror CD player in the dash, USB ports economy switch electric mirrors,keyless entry all leather upholstery automatic and manual,just so much going on with this car, sport exhaust, this car is a dream and looks great I added different wheels on it but the original wheels are nice as well hyundi need to bring out a updated version of this it would be the best seller I call mine the top of the range a beautiful car love it mines the MD PREMIUM still holding there value

BadgePremium
Date PurchasedAug 2015
John W

John WCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Could Not be Happier

I pur ahased my car as a demo with 4000km on the clock. I have had it 5 months and could not be happier. It is roomy, econmical and provides a smooth ride. My prevoius car was a Camry and I was looking for something slightly smaller but bigger than a Corolla. The Elantra fits the bill perfectly.

BadgeElite
Date PurchasedJan 2018
Jane S

Jane SAU

PERFECT ALL ROUNDER !

Brilliant all rounder. got this car on sale (the special edition model) sure I know its not a real leather interior, but its super comfortable, built well, and for a 20K car feels better than you expect for this price point. The engine is quite and will go when pushed. the gearbox is silky smooth and ride is great. The seats are very supportive and conformable. The bot space is simply amazing and the biggest of this class of car. 60,000kms now and not a single fault, rattle, or anything.

BadgeTrophy