Hyundai HY2000Si

Hyundai HY2000Si

See the Best Generators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Observini

Piece of junk - spare parts backup hopeless

Unit out of warranty but has not done many hours running. Requires a new inlet valve for engine. Hyundai cannot supply, you have to buy a complete engine - spend $550 plus for the sake of a $20 part. Would not purchase Hyundai product again.

NeversitstillBundaberg

Don't bag this generator

Neversitstill

Just had the motherboard replaced under warranty (Nov 2013) Hope it was just a one off problem!

Neversitstill

Motherboard was replaced under warranty then starter switch failed. Western Tool Distributors in Perth mailed a replacement under warranty. All good now.... Hope these problems are now over.

azza

azzaasked

It went bang wen I tried starting it last night now don't go at all hy2000si hx125. any ideas?

Observini

Sorry, I cannot be of any help. My unit failed after a few hours use due to a faulty inlet valve on the engine but there was no bang - it just stopped. Hyundai were not able to supply me with a replacement valve. Do you know if the "bang" was from the engine or the electrics?

Neversitstill

Sorry ... can't help you. This was my husbands domain and he is no longer with us

Get an answer from our members and Hyundai representatives