Huyndai i30 PD 2.0L Petrol GDi Active

Huyndai i30 PD 2.0L Petrol GDi Active (2017-2021)

Also referred to as: Huyndai i30 PD 2.0L Petrol GDi Active 2020 and Huyndai i30 PD 2.0L Petrol GDi Active 2022.

• Braking
  • Comfort
  • Features

B. Johnson
B. JohnsonSydney, NSW

Very good and simple car

Great car that has been easy to drive and own for the last year. The base engine still has enough power and is fuel efficient. Not too expensive to buy.

Purchased in May 2019.

NICK
NICKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Safety defect weak structural

I have clipped to back of the 2019 hyundai i30 hatch with less than 3km/h( walking pace ) with my 1997 volvo sedan and after the insurance assesment the car has sustained structural damage with nearly 2k in repair bill. With not a single scratch on my cars front bumper in general cars panel are made to absorb and deflect the impact to certain points but in this case such a damage in speed that is less than 5km/h indicates that this car will be complete write off in the speed above 5km/h and not safe at all and should not be on the road at all.

brizzyguy2000
brizzyguy2000South East Queensland, QLD

As good as a mercedes.

I bought a 2018 2Litre premium and I love it. I came out of a 1994 Falcon which didn't have all the bells and whistles my i30 has. I love all the safety features.....Although I don't use my sunroof and hot and cold seats very much, it is nice to know they are there. The other day I wasn't paying as much attention as I should and alarms went off to tell me I was gaining on the car in front of me too fast!! I also love the adaptive cruise control......it slows and speeds up by itself.
My friend bought a mercedes 250 and is totally jealous as he paid twice as much for much the same features.

Purchased in May 2019 at Hyundai Dealers for $30,000.00.

Gavman
GavmanPerth, WA

Great car for the money and plenty of kit!

Purchased in January 2020 at John Hughes Car Sales for $21,500.00.

Coop
CoopCentral West, NSW

Excellent work vehicle

We now have 3 I30's in our fleet.
They are used for our technicians to do onsite visits for our business and residential customers.
They have been completely trouble free, are very economical, fabulous to drive, and look great, especially with our livery.
I have nothing but praise for these vehicles, and in fact, have had only good experiences with Hyundai with all of our different fleet cars over many years.
Highly recommended

Purchased in February 2018 at Ross Granata Motors for $22,000.00.

Our Latest Expert Car Reviews

Cameron S.
Cameron S.12 Jan 2021
our-latest-expert-car-reviews
fook
fookSydney, NSW

ticks all the boxes except one

I love this car, has features that are helpful like the speed camera warnings. I use the car for Ubering so fuel cost are noticeably higher. At start of refueling you can reset the mileage use per full tank, it reads around 643km but at best I get
480kms. Eco mode and normal mode makes no difference so I drive in normal to get the car's full power out of it, Eco mode restricts the acceleration resulting in cars behind are tailgating at times. Otherwise would definitely recommend this car.

Purchased in January 2019 for $25,000.00.

Fantastic small car, particularly for the money!

Purchased in February 2019.

Reasons
ReasonsAdelaide

Really Good Car for the Money!

Purchased in January 2018 at Adrian Brien Hyundai for $22,000.00.

Rachel
RachelBrisbane

Great car, I love it!

The 2017 I30 has proven to be a great little car, I get approximately 9L of fuel to every 100kms. The seats are comfy, it has great Bluetooth and steering wheel accessories. It shows you tyre pressures and has warning lights when they get low. I have only had one service so far and there was no issues. The only downfall I can point out is the GPS device, the issue with this is it does not recognise a lot of addresses, even addresses that are old and should be on there. Overall I would give it 4 stars (would be 5 if the GPS Was more efficient)

Date PurchasedDec 2017

STICKY52
STICKY52AU

What is the five year warranty about.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
mango
mangoMid North Coast, NSW

Great Car

Have had Hyundai for the last two cars the Getz and then the Santa Fe ... I trust Hyundai as to their quality and the Hyundai i30 Go is a little gem, very happy with the fuel consumption and the way it handles. Lots of room for the three of us plus luggage.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Glenn B
Glenn B

Can't fault this gem!

After searching high and low for my next car I can say that nothing could get near the i30 in this category. Even at the "Active" spec, the features crammed into the car are amazing. It drives really well, just enough get up and go for normal driving. I do a 100km round trip to work and its made it a much better experience. Great on fuel, full of tech and plenty of space for me, even at 6'2". Family love it too.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
terry
terrySouth Australia

Disapointed

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Tejas
Tejas

Best Car!!

I recently purchased this car for my business. I was hesitant to buy a Hyundai car as I have always drove a Corolla, but I don't regret the decision at all. The car is smooth to drive and has good space for a Hatch back car. The service and dealer was fantastic. I would recommend it if someone is keen to go for a medium car and has limited budget.

Date PurchasedAug 2017