Hyundai i30

Hyundai i30 (page 3 of 24)

GD, FD, PD

• Comfort
  • Features

wannabeepro
wannabeeproSydney, NSW

Would I buy a HYUNDAI i30 again? The answer is NO!!!!!

ibfragalot
ibfragalotVictoria

i30 N Performance - WOW.

Incredible car.
+ Over 200kw hot hatch for just 42k on the road
+ Drives like a regular i30 when commuting, then hit N mode, and ___WHAM!!!!____ it just LAUNCHES.
+ Fixed price service for life of car (relatively cheap)
+ Great quality interior
+ Has been reliable so far (12k)
+ Economical, even when sticking the boot in occasionally
+ Kids love it. Perhaps a little too much!
+ Does'nt "stand out", a definite sleeper.
- Did have a wiring issue early on, seatbelt reminder kept going 'bing bing' when I hit a bump, drove me crazy, but Hyundai service team fixed it after 3 short visits (all planned as they worked through simple to more complex troubleshooting processes, which was understandable)

Vin
VinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smooth driving...

It has a spacious boot load capacity and the features are very useful and it’s recommended for a family who loves travelling even in long trips carrying a lot of baggage.

Byron N.
Byron N.Western Australia

The Europe factor without the Euro poverty, my initial impressions.

redly
redlyCentral Queensland, QLD

BEST CAR YET

Value for money Good warranty Great on fuel Good resale value and Just a totally great family car I have had mine since 2010 and its the family car we use daily

Our Latest Expert Car Reviews

Cameron S.
Cameron S.12 Jan 2021
our-latest-expert-car-reviews
Linda
LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love our baby it's our 3rd i30 and there will probably be a 4th. Awesome car never had a problem. The interior is roomy and comfortable. The exterior is gorgeous and it's so easy to drive!!!

red s.
red s.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Comfort all around!

MrsBuckley5
MrsBuckley5Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my i30!

I purchased the car in 2013. I was concerned about a smaller car after having had a Magna sedan and a Ford wagon (work car). I need not have worried. It is the best car I have ever had. I love it. It is so roomy, front and especially in the back for passengers' legs. I do short, medium and long trips and it has never let me down. The car is serviced yearly. I drive it most days. It is as good as if I had brought it yesterday. Not sure that today's car would match this one! Plenty of boot room. Great fuel economy - 9.5/100KM. Would recommend this car, even for a second car.

Shanelle Lawrence
Shanelle LawrenceSydney, NSW

Not a single issue. I love my car!

I purchased my Hyundai i30 GD Series II back in 2016 and I haven't had a single issue since.
It still runs like it is brand new! The customer service I received from Hyundai when buying my car was amazing and I am so glad I chose this car.

I have always kept my services regular and not once have I had any problems. The internal sound recording system is my favorite part!! I can record any songs I love on the radio or my phone and listen to them later.

GiG
GiGVIC, 3109

Running good since 2010

In the beginning, I under estimate Korean car. I bought SLX 2.0L Fuel model that came with leather steering cover and leather gear handle.
It's been 9 years still running great. low maintenance service. Big space for luggage.
The fuel ratio is around 10/100KM.

Heather
HeatherPerth, WA

Wouldn't drive any other car but my i30 !!

My i30 is dependable, comfortable, speedy, economic on fuel, looks good, mechanically sound and never had a problem with it in over 4 years of ownership :o)
I drive it every day, some short and some long trips - good as gold.
I have my i30 serviced twice a year and the mechanic always gives me great reports.
There's a lot of cars out there, I'd thoroughly recommend my i30 - 100% :o)

Edocs
Edocs

It’s a good everyday vehicle.

My organisation has the Hyundai i30 as their company car of choice. It’s quite comfortable and the CarPlay feature is great, especially for my iPhone and the longer drives. It’s relatively economical for a car of its size.

Coop
CoopCentral West, NSW

Excellent work vehicle

We now have 3 I30's in our fleet.
They are used for our technicians to do onsite visits for our business and residential customers.
They have been completely trouble free, are very economical, fabulous to drive, and look great, especially with our livery.
I have nothing but praise for these vehicles, and in fact, have had only good experiences with Hyundai with all of our different fleet cars over many years.
Highly recommended

Joelle
JoelleDarling Downs, QLD

Nice little car!

Great little car I drive round town everyday. Does everything you want a small car to do for a competitive price. Bought this car as it was the best value for money when compared to other cars and it hasn't let us down. Zips around and very nice to drive.

cooleena
cooleenaHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic car with a cracking little turbo!