Hyundai i30

Hyundai i30 (page 4 of 24)

GD, FD, PD

• Comfort
  • Features

Paul
PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bought brand new, had lots of issues with car and dealer. Will never buy Hyundai again.

Ellie B.
Ellie B.Perth, WA

Perfcet

lOVE MY I30 WAGON ...
I have done 100km in my I30 and its still immaculate.
I am due for a service, fuel great as i'm traveling 90min a day to work and usually fill up one a week.

brookeelee98
brookeelee98Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love my car!!

Amazing car! Feels so sporty and zippy to get where you need to go! I drive my car everyday, whether it be to and from work or just a casual weekend drive and it never misses a beat!

Only down fall is if you have long legs, the back seat is definitely a squeeze.

fook
fookSydney, NSW

ticks all the boxes except one

I love this car, has features that are helpful like the speed camera warnings. I use the car for Ubering so fuel cost are noticeably higher. At start of refueling you can reset the mileage use per full tank, it reads around 643km but at best I get
480kms. Eco mode and normal mode makes no difference so I drive in normal to get the car's full power out of it, Eco mode restricts the acceleration resulting in cars behind are tailgating at times. Otherwise would definitely recommend this car.

Ivy
IvySydney, NSW

Peeling steering wheel

My car is used on a daily basis for private use and I am the only driver.
I haven't even done 50,000kms in my car and I am having this problem with my peeling steering wheel.
My car is serviced regularly by the same mechanic.

Our Latest Expert Car Reviews

TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS - 78,000 km's

chanel
chanel

the best heckin car

cost of petrol is low, fast, safe and reliable. ive had my i30 for years and i love it. its a small car but you'd be surprised what you can fit in the back. its great.

Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good car but disappointing Hyundai Customer Care

My Hyundai I30 has done 45,000km and at its' service I noticed a paint defect (see photo) on the column behind the driver's seat. The Hyundai dealer sent photos to Hyundai and I communicated with their Customer Care as well. Two panel beaters said the defect was due to "exteranl influences" - ? rubbing. I have driven for more than 50 years and have never had this issue before. The only thing I can guess as a possible cause was the seat belt flicking back and hitting this column when released, when the car was new.
Hyundai have declined to assist me in any way. The repair will cost $150. Their attitude is disappointing as I do not feel that I have caused the defect by recklessness or lack of care.

YMVS
YMVSSydney, NSW

Better daily than i30n and Focus ST

Find out how Hyundai i30 compares to other Hatchbacks

Fantastic small car, particularly for the money!

Ren S
Ren S

Perfect little car

I use this car mostly on the weekends abd got it regularly serviced. Great value for money and love the rear sensor. Looks sleek and plenty of baggage space. Great little city car and seems to be quite fuel efficient. Have no problems with this car.

Reasons
ReasonsAdelaide

Really Good Car for the Money!

Great little car!

Mhowell
MhowellNorth-West & West coast, TAS

great reliable car

no major issues, daily transport, cheap services haven't had to replace brakes yet. it has 180000kms on the clock. Fuel economy is 7.3l per 100kms. 5 speed is under geared a 6th gear would be great on the highway.

Justin
Justin

Great little car, a few minor issues however

BodyHatch
BadgeSR
Engine Size2.0
TransmissionAutomatic
Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Jan Sasked
i30

I have a 2016 Hyundai i30 which I absolutely love. The paint seal seems to be coming off on the rear door handles and the back of the hatch. Has anyone else had this happen? What can I do about it?

John C.
John C.

I have a 2015 i30 and the clear coat (paint) is coming off the roof

Jan S

Thanks John do you think a cut and polish would fix it? Have you done anything about it or just left it

Deniasked
i30 PD (2017-2021)

Hyundai i30 2018 model,, after car service and upgrading radio and navigation system, it now doesn’t give verbal alerts ,, like red light camera school zone warning road narrows. Why is this happening..

Luiys Reviews
Luiys Reviews

You should check the settings in the navigation system, sometimes the service guys set it to default.

Deni

We have since been told that the new update doesn’t have verbal alerts, anymore which we aren’t pleased with this !!

joe

Engine CodeG4NCG4NCG4NCG4NC
Max Power120kW @ 6200rpm120kW @ 6200rpm120kW @ 6200rpm120kW @ 6200rpm
Max Torque203Nm @ 4700rpm203Nm @ 4700rpm203Nm @ 4700rpm203Nm @ 4700rpm
Country of ManufactureSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth KoreaSouth Korea
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Release dateJan 2017Jan 2017Jan 2017Jan 2017