Hyundai iLoad TQ-V (2008-Present)

Hyundai iLoad TQ-V (2008-Present) Questions & Answers

110 questions from our users

Gary M.asked

I would like to access a suitable ignition-on wire to switch on a DC to DC charger for an auxiliary battery. Can anybody suggest a suitable circuit and where I might be able to access it?

Gary M.asked

janeasked

Has anyone else had problems with the paintwork on the bonnet, side panels etc bubbling & peeling off? Ours is a 2012 model (I think) & its been a problem for a few years now. We went back to the dealer a few years back, but because it was out of warranty, no interest was shown & no help offered. Ive seen a couple with similar problems & Im wondering if we should pursue it with Hyundai?

David L.
David L.

good luck

Gary M.

A colleague of mine had a similar problem with a Holden he had some years ago. I mentioned it to a friend of mine who had worked on the Holden production line as a spray painter. He said when they cut down the time you have for painting on the line , Which moves continuously, they ended up part way through the drying section of the line. That meant the paint didn’t dry properly and when the clear coat was added it ended up bubbling and flaking off later. Sounds a bit like your problem! Maybe you can find a painter who knows about this stuff if you want to challenge Hyundai

jane

Thanks for your reply Gary. That sounds very similar. We’ve recently had a spray painter friend fix the problem for us, he also contacted someone he knew in the industry..long story short, apparently there’s a similar problem occurring now with near new white/silver i30’s?

Tom g

Tom gasked

I’m wondering where the slave cylinder is so I can bleed the clutch ?

Tony Wehbe

Tony Wehbeasked

Hyundai iload turbo diesel 2010
Mixing fuel with the oil and the level increases . I was told its a common problem with the old one
Please anyone knows what is causing it
Diesel pump or injectors or something else?

Tony Wehbe

Tony Wehbeasked

Iload turbo diesel 2010 mixing oil with fueli don’t know how its getting in

Chas

Chasasked

my 2014 Hyunday i-load has done only 32000 km. the clock light intermittently flashes on and off sometimes affecting the radio light as well but still working perfectly well. Auto electrician had it for a few hours but was unable to find the cause.... very annoying especially at night! WOULD WELCOME ANY IDEAS!!

Jamie

Jamieasked

Changed battery and now I have no display on radio and my am doesn’t work

Jeff M.

Jeff M.asked

My 2011 iload diesel loosing brake vacum at low speed booster seems to test okay

Jeff M.

Jeff M.asked

My 2011 iload diesel looses brake vacuumed at low speed booster seems to be ok any idears

Alex M.

Alex M.asked

Looking at buying either 2.5 turbo diesel or 2.4 petrol ? which one would you recommend? If you were to recommend them at all?

Heath

Heathasked

How do you bleed a clutch. I load van 2010 model

janeasked

Has anyone else had issues with the paint peeling off their iLoads? Ours is approx 2014 model & the paint’s been coming off for a couple of years now. We took it to the Hyundai dealer that we bought it off, but because it was out of warranty, they weren’t interested.
It’s looks terrible & it’s peeling off most of the panels, especially the bonnet..

Gary V.

Gary V.asked

Hi folks. 2014 I load van here. minor issue. left sliding door appears to sit out a bit at the rear top of the door (compared to drivers side sliding door). I've adjusted the top slider all the way in but, it is still sitting out about 5mm further than the other door. the roller looks to be in good condition too. The rest of the sliding door is sitting nice and flat with all panels...just the top bit annoying me.
Question: do i adjust the front lower arm out to pivot the rear top in more? or is there another way of doing it.
regards
Cancel this question. By loosening the 3 bolts on the rear hinged slider arm just a bit and then slamming the door shut...this aligned it perfectly. I then opened it very slowly a bit and tightened up the 3 bolts.

zayly w.

zayly w.asked

Hi had a new turbo installed 2 years ago 2010 imax have it serviced every 5000km lost all power hard to get itup to 60km would it be the turbo again

Mark
Mark

Your agr valve is stuck open. (It is emission valve what got lot of carbon in)

Edd

Eddasked

Does anyone know where the speed sensors are located on a 2011 TD iload with automatic transmission

Boarding pass

Boarding passasked

Hi Guys,
I have 2008 I load & the passenger front window switch is not working. it could be the switch i know. But the drivers side control works & it stops when someone touches the passenger switch at the same time, so there is definitely a working connection in the switch. do these vans have a child lock for that switch somewhere? just thought id ask before spending money on a replacement switch.
thanks.

James

Jamesasked

Just had too replace my manifold because of bad crack now my car has lost power for some reason ? Hyundai imax 2.4 petrol

Macca M.

Macca M.asked

Can the iload be driven with the turbo disconnected?

charlie

charlieasked

2011 I load what frequency do the door remote controlers work on please?

Get an answer from our members and Hyundai representatives

Other Vans