Hyundai iLoad TQ-V (2008-Present)

Hyundai iLoad TQ-V (2008-Present) Questions & Answers

107 questions from our users

Tom g

Tom gasked

I’m wondering where the slave cylinder is so I can bleed the clutch ?

Tony Wehbe

Tony Wehbeasked

Hyundai iload turbo diesel 2010
Mixing fuel with the oil and the level increases . I was told its a common problem with the old one
Please anyone knows what is causing it
Diesel pump or injectors or something else?

Tony Wehbe

Tony Wehbeasked

Iload turbo diesel 2010 mixing oil with fueli don’t know how its getting in

Chas

Chasasked

my 2014 Hyunday i-load has done only 32000 km. the clock light intermittently flashes on and off sometimes affecting the radio light as well but still working perfectly well. Auto electrician had it for a few hours but was unable to find the cause.... very annoying especially at night! WOULD WELCOME ANY IDEAS!!

Jamie

Jamieasked

Changed battery and now I have no display on radio and my am doesn’t work

Jeff M.

Jeff M.asked

My 2011 iload diesel loosing brake vacum at low speed booster seems to test okay

Jeff M.

Jeff M.asked

My 2011 iload diesel looses brake vacuumed at low speed booster seems to be ok any idears

Alex M.

Alex M.asked

Looking at buying either 2.5 turbo diesel or 2.4 petrol ? which one would you recommend? If you were to recommend them at all?

Heath

Heathasked

How do you bleed a clutch. I load van 2010 model

jane

janeasked

Has anyone else had issues with the paint peeling off their iLoads? Ours is approx 2014 model & the paint’s been coming off for a couple of years now. We took it to the Hyundai dealer that we bought it off, but because it was out of warranty, they weren’t interested.
It’s looks terrible & it’s peeling off most of the panels, especially the bonnet..

Gary V.

Gary V.asked

Hi folks. 2014 I load van here. minor issue. left sliding door appears to sit out a bit at the rear top of the door (compared to drivers side sliding door). I've adjusted the top slider all the way in but, it is still sitting out about 5mm further than the other door. the roller looks to be in good condition too. The rest of the sliding door is sitting nice and flat with all panels...just the top bit annoying me.
Question: do i adjust the front lower arm out to pivot the rear top in more? or is there another way of doing it.
regards
Cancel this question. By loosening the 3 bolts on the rear hinged slider arm just a bit and then slamming the door shut...this aligned it perfectly. I then opened it very slowly a bit and tightened up the 3 bolts.

zayly w.

zayly w.asked

Hi had a new turbo installed 2 years ago 2010 imax have it serviced every 5000km lost all power hard to get itup to 60km would it be the turbo again

Mark
Mark

Your agr valve is stuck open. (It is emission valve what got lot of carbon in)

Edd

Eddasked

Does anyone know where the speed sensors are located on a 2011 TD iload with automatic transmission

Boarding pass

Boarding passasked

Hi Guys,
I have 2008 I load & the passenger front window switch is not working. it could be the switch i know. But the drivers side control works & it stops when someone touches the passenger switch at the same time, so there is definitely a working connection in the switch. do these vans have a child lock for that switch somewhere? just thought id ask before spending money on a replacement switch.
thanks.

James

Jamesasked

Just had too replace my manifold because of bad crack now my car has lost power for some reason ? Hyundai imax 2.4 petrol

Macca M.

Macca M.asked

Can the iload be driven with the turbo disconnected?

charlie

charlieasked

2011 I load what frequency do the door remote controlers work on please?

Steve G

Steve Gasked

I've got a 2012 Hyundai iload petrol,clutch pedal bushes are worn have excessive clutch pedal play,can you replace the bushes without removing the pedal box and cost of repairs thanks

Robbie J

Robbie Jasked

Need a wiring diagram for stereo on my19 iload 2019 model if anyone could help or even a pin out diagram? cheers in advance
Rob.

Snorkeler

Snorkelerasked

I have 2017 diesel i loader and also getting a flat spot usually between 1000 and 2000 rpms.
Dealer says cannot do anything because when they test drive it doesn't happen.
It is still under warranty and has been doing it since new. What should I do?

Get an answer from our members and Hyundai representatives