Hyundai iLoad TQ-V (2008-Present)

Hyundai iLoad TQ-V (2008-Present) Questions & Answers

100 questions from our users

Looking at buying either 2.5 turbo diesel or 2.4 petrol ? which one would you recommend? If you were to recommend them at all? Thanks

How do you bleed a clutch. I load van 2010 model

Has anyone else had issues with the paint peeling off their iLoads? Ours is approx 2014 model & the paint’s been coming off for a couple of years now. We took it to the Hyundai dealer that we bought it off, but because it was out of warranty, they weren’t interested. It’s looks terrible & it’s peeling off most of the panels, especially the bonnet..

Hi had a new turbo installed 2 years ago 2010 imax have it serviced every 5000km lost all power hard to get itup to 60km would it be the turbo again
Your agr valve is stuck open. (It is emission valve what got lot of carbon in)

Does anyone know where the speed sensors are located on a 2011 TD iload with automatic transmission

Hi Guys, I have 2008 I load & the passenger front window switch is not working. it could be the switch i know. But the drivers side control works & it stops when someone touches the passenger switch at the same time, so there is definitely a working connection in the switch. do these vans have a child lock for that switch somewhere? just thought id ask before spending money on a replacement switch. thanks.

Just had too replace my manifold because of bad crack now my car has lost power for some reason ? Hyundai imax 2.4 petrol

Can the iload be driven with the turbo disconnected?

2011 I load what frequency do the door remote controlers work on please?

I've got a 2012 Hyundai iload petrol,clutch pedal bushes are worn have excessive clutch pedal play,can you replace the bushes without removing the pedal box and cost of repairs thanks

Need a wiring diagram for stereo on my19 iload 2019 model if anyone could help or even a pin out diagram? cheers in advance Rob.

I have 2017 diesel i loader and also getting a flat spot usually between 1000 and 2000 rpms. Dealer says cannot do anything because when they test drive it doesn't happen. It is still under warranty and has been doing it since new. What should I do?

iload petrol air in take to air filter, has anyone checked out restrictions & made adjustments? Drivers side horn positioned & restricts air flow. Ducted position inside grill had excess plastic protruding out & again restricts air flow. Paul

hi I've just purchased a genuine iload battery just wondering if they are a sealed unit or require topping up? thanks

Has anyone had trouble with the seats in a diesel 2012 Iload?

2010 imax remote lock/unlock not operating properly. Any ideas?
To ask the obvious, have you checked the battery and the contacts? If this is in order then I guess you would have to try to narrow the problem down. Try to determine whether it's the car locking system or the Key Fob. If you've got two key fobs both with good batteries and they both aren't working as they should, it would point the problem at the car. Perhaps after you have investigated this and you still have problems perhaps you could be more specific as to how exactly it's not working as it should. ie Is it intermittent or only some functions work for instance.

How do I back off tension on fan belt to remove alternator so that i can get to the turbo?

Love my new i-load. Great reversing camera but no audio warning. Is this normal ? If not, how can I turn on audio proximity warning?
No, there is no audio proximity warning on these vehicles. Just the infernal seat belt and door chime warning that won't shut up or stop nagging.The door chime has turned out to be a blessing in disguise. On day 2 I took the keys out of the ignition and threw them into the console to stop the chime, not realizing I'd activated the lock. I closed the door and locked myself out. Now the chime reminds me to take the keys out. If you want to stop the chime, all you need to do is tape over the switch on the drivers door, (or pop rivet as small metal tab over it)If the door chime bothers you there’s a third party product that adds the feature, automatically cancels if you are towing a trailer - talk tomAutoBarn

Can you put engine stop leak in a Hyundai Iload 2008 diesel?

Get an answer from our members and Hyundai representatives