I Clean Carpets & Windows

I Clean Carpets & Windows

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by I Clean Carpets & Windows

Think Local Digital
    Think Local DigitalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality Work & Great People

Grant and the team at I Clean Carpets & Windows are very professional, competitively priced and produce high quality results. All my dealings with them have been excellent. Very quick to respond. highly recommend them to anyone in the Adelaide area looking for a fantastic carpet cleaning service

LukeR
    LukeRAdelaide

Very friendly and very professional service

A lot of carpet cleaners I've called in the past seem have quite casual operations - disorganised, unclear (or even changing) quotes, no uniform, careless with other household items.

[Name removed] from I Clean Carpet & Windows was the opposite of this. Very professional and organised, and he did fantastic job with carpets and a couple of old, valuable rugs. Highly recommended.