i.d. bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation

4.5

janeyj

janeyjSouth East Queensland, QLD

OK

I like the slightly shiny (metallic) tint, which is meant to make you look like you're "dewy" from mild exercise. Make sure your skin is well moisturised as my dry patches & wrinkles show up even more with mineral powder. I have to touch-up, reapply every 3-4hrs as my oily areas (nose) make the powder streaky. I only buy online (save 60%) as it's too expensive in stores.
    Very light, comfortable make-up with mineral sun protection. Fairly Light shade suits my chinese colouring.
    Makes very dry skin look dryer, looks a bit streaky after my skin becomes oily.

See all i.d. bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation reviews

Sammie

Sammieasked

I need to find a store in Melb. which sells this product. Can someone out there direct me to a store in Melb please?

bb
    bb

I'm from Perth. I found it at Kit cosmetics in Myer, so maybe check Myer in Melbourne. They also have a store in Perth, so I can only guess they have one near you too.
    or